LHU125

Rutgers vs Iowa

BTN is concerned about their image. Perhaps that's why DeSanto didn't get it.   When DeSanto tried to break Micic's arm, Shane Sparks was doing the commentary and rightly took DeSanto for a task ... at least mildly.

It is consistently amazing how effective simply wearing out the back by being heavy on the head can be even against the very best guys. 

That second stall call seemed like a bit much to me, but everyone knows wrestling at Carver is a different animal.

If he is acting like that after a win, there is little reason to believe he won't try to rip off an arm again in a loss

2 minutes ago, stp said:

B10 blows.  Can't even do a delay, so we don't miss any matches.

Pathetic.

If you watched from the btn2go app or website which is free for btn subscribersyou wouldn't have missed a thing. 

Lazy.

Edited by BigTenFanboy

1 hour ago, GoNotQuietly said:

It is consistently amazing how effective simply wearing out the back by being heavy on the head can be even against the very best guys. 

That second stall call seemed like a bit much to me, but everyone knows wrestling at Carver is a different animal.

If he is acting like that after a win, there is little reason to believe he won't try to rip off an arm again in a loss

The second stalling call was for being below the waist.  It's a black and white rule.  If you're talking about the final one when Suriano did not return Desanto, I thought that was pretty great.  Either cut him or return him.

56 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

The second stalling call was for being below the waist.  It's a black and white rule.  If you're talking about the final one when Suriano did not return Desanto, I thought that was pretty great.  Either cut him or return him.

The only stall call I disagree with from that match was the double stall call in the first period. The 2 stalls on Suriano in the 3rd were valid. I think he could have been called again shortly before getting taken down.

1 hour ago, BigTenFanboy said:

If you watched from the btn2go app or website which is free for btn subscribersyou wouldn't have missed a thing. 

Lazy.

I shouldn't have to.  If BTN is going to televise live, show the entire event.  

Edited by stp

1 minute ago, BigTenFanboy said:

but dont complain when you have other options provided for you.

My bad, I thought that's what message board forums were for.

Kinda like how everyone hates Ricky Fowler, because of Flo.....

Edited by stp

Just now, BigTenFanboy said:

So basically you expected Iowa to delay the match, since its supposed to be you know.. "live."

Not at all, I expect BTN have the technology necessary.  It's being recorded at the same time.