Sign in to follow this  
TobusRex

OSU vs Pittsburgth - full video video

3 minutes ago, wrestlingnerd said:

Extremely well-wrestled match by Philippi. Knew exactly what Fix was good at and blocked it all off nicely. Really crisp attacks the few times he committed. And that ride in the end.

He was pretty sharp. The interview I posted on another thread with him is pretty cool, he explained how he expected Fix's double under and shut it down.

1 hour ago, TobusRex said:

He was pretty sharp. The interview I posted on another thread with him is pretty cool, he explained how he expected Fix's double under and shut it down.

I dont care either way, Im a fan of him, but how isnt it hands to the face in that situation?

Watch the exchange at 8:10-ish and watch Micky's hands. All up in that face. 

Again, I truly do not care either way, but to me thats so much more clear than what did in Suriano when he wrestled Fix. 

3 hours ago, TobusRex said:

Question: which is the correct pronunciation of Piccininni? Is it "PITCH" I-nInni or is it "PICK" I-ninni?

the real question is, how do you pronounce "Pittsburgth"?

Edited by gromit

Chapeau Phillippi. But Fix dominated the center of the mat. Only oob and clock prevented scoring on Fix’s best attacks. The ride at the end was Fix wanting reversal instead of chasing Philippi around the mar after an escape. Next match goes to Fix, guaranteed. 

Ps: Phillippi needs to eat a few cheeseberders and go 141 next year. 

4 hours ago, iGranby said:

I dont care either way, Im a fan of him, but how isnt it hands to the face in that situation?

Watch the exchange at 8:10-ish and watch Micky's hands. All up in that face. 

Again, I truly do not care either way, but to me thats so much more clear than what did in Suriano when he wrestled Fix. 

Yeah, was definitely hands to the face there. But no warning.  Philippi should've gotten a warning, at least.

17 minutes ago, TobusRex said:

Yeah, was definitely hands to the face there. But no warning.  Philippi should've gotten a warning, at least.

But that's not the rule, correct?  If hands to the face its 1pt penalty.

5 hours ago, grecojones2 said:

The production value and commentary on this were amazing! I like how they even had the graphic "1st loss on the season" ready at the end. lol

Agree.  Production value was superior to Flo and commentary better than 50% of Flo's.