KTG119

Teasdale leaving Penn St

5 minutes ago, wrestlingphish said:

PSU fans don't get to decide when jokes at their expense are no longer funny.

When a joke is not funny it's not funny. It has nothing to do with what team you support. Furthermore the joke is at the expense of a 19 year old college student who may or may not be dealing with personal issues.

Edited by BigTenFanboy

10 minutes ago, NJDan said:

If the 750 is combined, which I doubt, wouldn't that be too low to compete as an NCAA athlete? Or do those minimums apply only to revenue sports?

The person who said it is a known troll who keeps making outlandish statements, disregard or better yet put on ignore.

2 minutes ago, BigTenFanboy said:

If you think it's funny to make fun of a situation where a kid transferring who allegedly has issues, theres something wrong with you.

That's my explanation.

Oh stop being such a grandstanding snowflake.

The joke is funny enough.  You're just going to have to develop a sense of humor.

5 minutes ago, BigTenFanboy said:

If you think it's funny to make fun of a situation where a kid transferring who allegedly has issues, theres something wrong with you.

That's my explanation.

What issues does he have?

13 minutes ago, BigTenFanboy said:

Who knows. Hence why I said allegedly.

There is clearly "drama", so does it matter?  We've dedicated how many threads to a guy that has yet to wrestle a single collegiate, redshirt/attached/unattached or not.  Imagine if he actually wrestles?  We'd need to dedicate a day... maybe Teasdale Tuesdays or something... 

27 minutes ago, Gantry said:

The person who said it is a known troll who keeps making outlandish statements, disregard or better yet put on ignore.

Trust me - it is the way to go.  Ignore at your own risk of aggravation. 

2 hours ago, ConnorsDad said:

TBar, although there are three parts to it now instead of two, colleges only look at the two main sections, total of 1600, math and verbal or whatever they call it now. But you are correct 750 is not getting you into Cornell I don't think even with a waiver. 750 composite is about equal to a 15 on the ACT. If he has 1500 out of 1600, he could get into Harvard & never have to wrestle again!

Actually, as of March 2016 it went back to 2 tests and a 1600 max.

1 hour ago, dmm53 said:

Glad we don't have to continue to hear about the seemingly unending saga for the rest of the season ... like Suriano a couple of years ago.

What is it with lightweights . . . who tend to be extra "heavy" with drama?

I think for some, they spend high school dominating underdeveloped 14 and 15 year olds.  Wrestling grown men in college can be quite a shock to their confidence.  Add in the weight cut, and you have a recipe for drama.

32 minutes ago, jchapman said:

I think for some, they spend high school dominating underdeveloped 14 and 15 year olds.  Wrestling grown men in college can be quite a shock to their confidence.  Add in the weight cut, and you have a recipe for drama.

All true.  College is a different world.  For those thinking the jokes are unfair, keep in mind he and Cael have been the ones commentating (or misleading) on social media.

You pump yourself up you make a big target.  Hopefully he turns it around.  Maybe he goes to LH and Chance shows him how.