KTG119

Teasdale leaving Penn St

2 hours ago, BigTenFanboy said:

1 hour ago, BigTenFanboy said:

a kid transferring who allegedly has issues, 

is at the expense of a 19 year old college student who may or may not be dealing with personal issues.

28 minutes ago, scribe said:

His redshirt is gone, right? 

Is carl going to screw around with his eligibility/transfer?

I don't know how it would be ruled on but he might technically not have been in school and therefore this would count as a grey-shirt year?

3 hours ago, ionel said:

so not everyone is having fun in the happy valley?

3 hours ago, BigTenFanboy said:

Old joke. Please come up with new material please.

Everyone is having too much fun in Happy Valley?... Is that better? 

33 minutes ago, gimpeltf said:

I don't know how it would be ruled on but he might technically not have been in school and therefore this would count as a grey-shirt year?

He matriculated, which is the language used in the rules.  Probably out, unless he gets Suriano's lawyer.

He's actually a very good student and well suited for the Ivy League.  Now whether or not he's buying what Koll is selling is an entirely other matter.  Nonetheless I wish the young man the best of luck.

17 minutes ago, jchapman said:

People feel sorry for Veterans on Veterans Day?

Yup. We feel bad for the hardships and difficulties they've endured during their times of service, especially the ones who have made the ultimate sacrifice. Thats why we honor and thank them. Dont you?

Edited by BigTenFanboy

27 minutes ago, Dr. Novak said:

He's actually a very good student and well suited for the Ivy League.  Now whether or not he's buying what Koll is selling is an entirely other matter.  Nonetheless I wish the young man the best of luck.

And that's assuming Koll will even want to sell him.  I just wish him luck wherever he goes.  Watched him all 4 years at PIAA's and really thought he would be a great fit at PSU.

18 minutes ago, iGranby said:

Hope he ends up at Lock Haven

Would he even start there? I was thinking he was about on par with Teske who got teched by Lock Havens Werner. I guess if he is planning on going up to 133 he might have a better chance. 

Interesting tid bit... if he would end up at lock haven this semester that would give them three 4 time PA state champs on the same team together. I’m assuming that the two they have now is probably a first? Three would be crazy

13 minutes ago, Eagle26 said:

Interesting tid bit... if he would end up at lock haven this semester that would give them three 4 time PA state champs on the same team together. I’m assuming that the two they have now is probably a first? Three would be crazy

Yeah but they will have ZERO Idaho state champions on the team.   That's a crying shame. 

1 hour ago, BigTenFanboy said:

Yup. We feel bad for the hardships and difficulties they've endured during their times of service, especially the ones who have made the ultimate sacrifice. Thats why we honor and thank them. Dont you?

I always assumed there was a difference between feeling sorry for someone and honoring them.