KTG119

Teasdale leaving Penn St

42 minutes ago, Oskar said:

Any idea where he's headed?

I have said it once and I will say it again, he needs to talk with Cary Kolat.  CK has walked in the same shoes and would personally know how to deal with the situation.  I would also add that he had best be ready to change his ways or it would be a short stay in North Carolina.  

39 minutes ago, Bryan said:

I have said it once and I will say it again, he needs to talk with Cary Kolat.  CK has walked in the same shoes and would personally know how to deal with the situation.  I would also add that he had best be ready to change his ways or it would be a short stay in North Carolina.  

Kolat was even from the same high school as Teasdale. 

Edited by TBar1977

16 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

Kolat was even from the same high school as Teasdale. 

What people need to understand is that every wrestler is not a big school guy.  Being successful is much more about being in the right situation than being in a high profile program.  

1 minute ago, Bryan said:

What people need to understand is that every wrestler is not a big school guy.  Being successful is much more about being in the right situation than being in a high profile program.  

+

Maybe Kolat and Campbell U. can be the right fit for him. 

Edited by TBar1977

8 minutes ago, Bryan said:

What people need to understand is that every wrestler is not a fun school guy.  Being successful is much more about being in the right situation than being in a high fun program.  

fixed that for ya ;)

On 2/9/2019 at 3:03 PM, Jasonmitchell32 said:

We've got our 133 for the next 3 years, thanks.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Teasdale is a VERY SMALL 125 pounder,  I heard he can eat a large pizza, drink a liter of soda and have a hot fudge sundae for desert, wake up in the morning and still be under 125 with clothes and shoes on.

Teasdale is a VERY SMALL 125 pounder,  I heard he can eat a large pizza, drink a liter of soda and have a hot fudge sundae for desert, wake up in the morning and still be under 125 with clothes and shoes on.
Ok. Great. Not sure how that applies to me responding to a comment about him being Pitt's 133 pounder.

2 hours ago, Jasonmitchell32 said:

Ok. Great. Not sure how that applies to me responding to a comment about him being Pitt's 133 pounder.

Pittsburgh has a VERY GOOD 133 pounder in Micky Phillipi (As you know) If Teasdale were a 133 he would be unlikely to go to a school that already has a good 133.

Pittsburgh has a VERY GOOD 133 pounder in Micky Phillipi (As you know) If Teasdale were a 133 he would be unlikely to go to a school that already has a good 133.
Agreed. That was my original point. Maybe I am just missing your point of your original response to me. Sorry.

for a small 125 lber, he missed weight at the Scuffle....  I don't think he will be a 125, but will be a 133 and should have been a 133 this year, but Cael was trying to fill a spot in the line-up.