Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Cinnabon

Berger calls out Nolf

Berger is all words, but he can't and won't back it up.  Nolf will stay quiet and tear him apart.   Berger is not in Nolf's league.  He's been majored twice and tech-ed once by him and in the the last match he wasn't anywhere close to a takedown.   Berger will be lucky to beat Deakin again.  

26 minutes ago, dmm53 said:

Berger is all words, but he can't and won't back it up.  Nolf will stay quiet and tear him apart.   Berger is not in Nolf's league.  He's been majored twice and tech-ed once by him and in the the last match he wasn't anywhere close to a takedown.   Berger will be lucky to beat Deakin again.  

Well I believe he does have several wins over Nolf... in high school lol.

2 hours ago, TobusRex said:

Who do you guys think gets the better of it in practice between Nolf/Joseph?

1 hour ago, Greatdane67 said:

Always wondered about this. Freshman Nolf lost to Soph Martinez. Fresh and Soph Joseph beat Junior and Senior Martinez.

Joesph reminds me of that kid who passes gas & does other goofy stuff during practice to get a laugh but always shows up for a match.  I'd take Nolf during practice.

I don't have a problem with this. Even if he doesn't beat Nolf, what gonna happen? Some keyboard warriors gonna say something mean to him? Anyone can be beat at anytime. He's proven to be the number 2 this year by beating Deakin and Hilday. The could see each other at BIGs and NCAAs. Anything can happen. Gonna be fun to watch. 

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 1:47 PM, mspart said:

Similar to Gable and Owings.  Or Schultz and Banach.  Might be epic!

mspart

Seriously?   Gable lost.  Berger will too, which will make this very unsimilar to Owings whooping up on Gable.  This might be the way to psyche yourself up for a match you can't possibly win, but I would keep my mouth shut: that way, when the win doesn't come your way, you look less ridiculous. 

On 1/25/2019 at 1:47 PM, mspart said:

Similar to Gable and Owings.  Or Schultz and Banach.  Might be epic!

mspart

15 minutes ago, Paddleman said:

Seriously?   Gable lost.  Berger will too, which will make this very unsimilar to Owings whooping up on Gable.  This might be the way to psyche yourself up for a match you can't possibly win, but I would keep my mouth shut: that way, when the win doesn't come your way, you look less ridiculous. 

Owings talked about being there to beat Gable and it seemed crazy but he did it. Can Berger pull it off v Nolf? Doubt it but you never know.