Jimmy Cinnabon

Name one current wrestler you want to hate, but can't

A guy on a rival team who you want to hate....but just can't because they're just so damn nice (or some other reason)

For me, it's Joey McKenna.  The only conceivable reason I can knock the guy is that he transferred from Stanford to Ohio State.  I think he would have been better served graduating with a Stanford degree as opposed to joining a powerhouse in OSU.

Edited by Jimmy Cinnabon

10 minutes ago, headshuck said:

Nolf.  I can easily hate all the other PSU guys but not Nolf.  

edit:  Nevermind, I hate them all.

Guys on PSU I have a hard time imagining other fans hating (other than solely because they wrestle for PSU)

Schnupp

RBY

Lee

Berge

Nolf

Joseph

Rasheed

Hall and Nickal have both showboated a bit/baited opposing fanbases.   Cassar a tiny bit. Everyone else, not at all. 

I wanted to hate Snyder after this

Now that I am back in the US of A, all my time and energy will be focused on PSU. There is no team I’d like to destroy more.pic.twitter.com/W9MHMtaQpu

— Kyle Snyder (@Snyder_man45) January 31, 2018

But I can't hate him as long as he is destroying Russians. Oh wait ......

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

A guy on a rival team who you want to hate....but just can't because they're just so damn nice (or some other reason)

For me, it's Joey McKenna.  The only conceivable reason I can knock the guy is that he transferred from Stanford to Ohio State.  I think he would have been better served graduating with a Stanford degree as opposed to joining a powerhouse in OSU.

Back to same thing in a way Pico.

What does Joey want. Seems he has aspirations to compete after college. Make world team 

If so good move.

Frank C

16 hours ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Guys on PSU I have a hard time imagining other fans hating (other than solely because they wrestle for PSU)

Schnupp

RBY

Lee

Berge

Nolf

Joseph

Rasheed

Hall and Nickal have both showboated a bit/baited opposing fanbases.   Cassar a tiny bit. Everyone else, not at all. 

I like to watch most of the PSU guys. I hate watching Berge! Every match I've seen him(admittedly it hasn't been too many), he stalls and takes absolutely no risks. The refs just let it happen.

1 hour ago, russelscout said:

I like to watch most of the PSU guys. I hate watching Berge! Every match I've seen him(admittedly it hasn't been too many), he stalls and takes absolutely no risks. The refs just let it happen.

But that's not the PSU way! They are offensive juggernauts the likes of which we have never seen before!

18 hours ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Schnupp

RBY

Lee

Berge

Nolf

Joseph

Rasheed

Not really their fault, but RBY in particular and Rasheed to a lesser degree get a lot of hate because of the amount of hype they get from PSU fans who think they should be ranked higher than is actually warranted because they are from PSU.  Both talented guys but PSU fans make it easy to cheer against them.

16 minutes ago, balanceseeker said:

Marinelli would be my guy that I should hate and don't.  The guy decommitted from the Bucks to go to Iowa (tOSU definitely takes the title last year with him at 165).  All that said, I love his demeanor and style of wrestling.

Gotta love his aggressiveness. He doesn't run, he's constantly moving forward. And he's not just a pusher, he's always working. He's one of my favorite college wrestlers now. Plus, he's bald, which is a sign of genetic superiority.

1 hour ago, russelscout said:

Sounds like he's a FS guy!

19 minutes ago, boconnell said:

A better topic might be the guy on your own team you kind of secretly hate.

That would've been easier a few years ago when OU had the Lesters, lol. Every time those boys would make me think they were about to advance, boom, back to mediocre.

3 hours ago, TobusRex said:

Gotta love his aggressiveness. He doesn't run, he's constantly moving forward. And he's not just a pusher, he's always working. He's one of my favorite college wrestlers now. Plus, he's bald, which is a sign of genetic superiority.

Unless he is being ridden by Wick, then he is as passive as they come.

1 minute ago, pennsyrules said:

I want to hate Nolf and Nickel but I can't.  Guys that can make wrestling look so friggin' easy just piss me off.  How fun would wrestling be if you could wrestle like that.

Those guys are so fun to watch. So creative on the mat.  I really enjoy watching PSU's hammers in action.