Sign in to follow this  
jerseywrestling

Lee vs Rivera: Who wins?

1 hour ago, TobusRex said:

Did you see what Lee did to Picc last year at NCAAs? He BROKE him. Picc is having a great year so far, but he's still not wrestled any of the top guys at his weight yet. I'd love to see Picc beat Lee, but man, I think Lee got into Picc's head last year with that whupping. How could he not?

True but Lee also smashed Rivera 12-0 last year and you saw what happened this year. I would certainly take Lee over Picc when both are wrestling at their best but Lee isn't wrestling anywhere near his best right now.

There was discussion of Lee on a different forum about him having Mono but somebody who apparently knows said he's actually dealing with something "much worse than mono". So who knows what the heck that could be. Some others speculated Lyme's disease.

What did he say?  He didn't look very good in that match.   Could have been hit with stskking calls too
Were your mother and father related? I'm leaning yes.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Fletcher said:

Could be a mysterious illness or undisclosed injury, but I'll go with the "Rivera is better" excuse.

has nothing to do with "a mysterious illness or undisclosed injury," he's just simply figured out by other top notch wrestlers who are no longer afraid of him and alot more determined to win.

On 1/25/2019 at 6:59 PM, silvermedal said:

(Dustin Schlatter losing twice as a soph at Ironman comes to mind) due to unknown reasons. 

Is Lee's dad a complete head case?  

I have taken a lot of criticism for questioning Lee’s gas tank. I noticed it last year that he fades hard in the 3rd. He is normally up by so much that it doesn’t really matter. Not buying the Mono to flu excuses.

23 minutes ago, Sublime607 said:

I have taken a lot of criticism for questioning Lee’s gas tank. I noticed it last year that he fades hard in the 3rd. He is normally up by so much that it doesn’t really matter. Not buying the Mono to flu excuses.

He didn’t seem to fade at all in the 3rd against suriano last year in the final, and suriano is a guy that can muscle and tire out almost anyone not named desanto. I don’t think Lee has a gas tank issue, or you would seen it in that match 

5 minutes ago, DEFan79 said:

Rumor is Lee did not weigh in.  Additional rumors from people close to them program that something is seriously wrong and has been wrong 

He wrestled on Fri night and looked fine.

18 hours ago, Marcus Cisero said:

has nothing to do with "a mysterious illness or undisclosed injury," he's just simply figured out by other top notch wrestlers who are no longer afraid of him and alot more determined to win.

If you can’t notice the difference in Lee, you don’t know anything about wrestling. He’s slower, sluggish and not as reactive in neutral as he was last year. Not even close.  Something is going on with him

1 minute ago, DEFan79 said:

If you can’t notice the difference in Lee, you don’t know anything about wrestling. He’s slower, sluggish and not as reactive in neutral as he was last year. Not even close.  Something is going on with him

H3N3 duck flu?

This continuing to be a trend that happens more and more often in college wrestling is not good for the sport. Maybe a shorter season would be a good thing so there isn’t a possibility for guys like Lee and Rivera to face each other 4 times in one year.