Jimmy Cinnabon

RBY possibly just tore his ACL

Um, he's hurt. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw RBY limp into Berkey Creamery tonight. I guess it's pretty serious.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

and PSU coaches didn't let him injury default.  Odd choice.  He hurt it trying to backflip out of a single leg when the Purdue wrestler had his leg up in the air.

He wrestled the rest of the match clearly hobbled and lost to an unranked wrestler.  Why didn't PSU let him injury default?  Looks like he further injured his knee.

There’s a lot of “hope” in this post...

2 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

I just got call from a friend in the stands that says the trainer said pancreatic cancer.....Cael is trying to figure out if he can make it to march.

You had me until you said you had a friend.   Yeah,  if you count your Mom or the people that feed you. 

RBY will be held out of competition for the remainder of the dual meet season. He’ll INJ DEF at B1Gs to get his bid to NCAAs. Get seeded, then pull out of the tourney at the 11th hour.

Deja vu all over again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He has the flu, which coincidentally every Penn State wrestler also has come down with who has recently wrestled a meh match(s) the last couple weeks.

It’s quite the epidemic and I know it for a fact because I read it on the Penn State board.

Yeah, let's pile on a kid that was obviously hurt during the match.   He was about 1/3 speed.    He chose to finish the match.       I'd like to see the best competition at Nat''s and I think a healthy RBY makes it more interesting.  

4 hours ago, Aviator12 said:

He has the flu, which coincidentally every Penn State wrestler also has come down with who has recently wrestled a meh match(s) the last couple weeks.

It’s quite the epidemic and I know it for a fact because I read it on the Penn State board.

He has bird flu.

This thread jumped the shark. Thornton is ranked. RBY is ranked in a similar tier. The injury isn’t serious or they would’ve pulled him.

If I’m wrong he be the Rutgers 141 pounder next October.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, gowrestle said:

Very surprised he continued wrestling. Definitely should have been stopped 30 seconds after match resumed. Everyone including Ivanka Trump knew something wasn’t right. 

Good one