Jimmy Cinnabon

RBY possibly just tore his ACL

21 hours ago, Hotkarl712 said:

How did  wrestlers  escape single legs all these years without doing backflips

My knee winces in sympathy every time I see wrestlers do those backflips to get out of a tree topper- all it takes for an injury is for the other guy to have a firm hold on your foot. It seems to me like the injury risk is a lot higher than the reward of not giving up two.

21 hours ago, Aviator12 said:

He has the flu, which coincidentally every Penn State wrestler also has come down with who has recently wrestled a meh match(s) the last couple weeks.

It’s quite the epidemic and I know it for a fact because I read it on the Penn State board.

That finally made it's way to the northeast from Iowa. 

Edited by russelscout

4 hours ago, ThatLogSchuteWasCarrying said:

My knee winces in sympathy every time I see wrestlers do those backflips to get out of a tree topper- all it takes for an injury is for the other guy to have a firm hold on your foot. It seems to me like the injury risk is a lot higher than the reward of not giving up two.

It only works if you have Stretch Armstrong ligaments like the rubberknee’d Cary Kolat

1 minute ago, gromit said:

It only works if you have Stretch Armstrong ligaments like the rubberknee’d Cary Kolat

IMO it only works when it is hit immediately when the leg is brought up(like you see the Russians do) or the guy is completely not expecting it.