Sign in to follow this  
Katie

Snyder to MMA after 2020?

Since Kyle has signed with Rudis, It might be that he may need to continue wrestling ( and wrestling well ) for as long as he possibly can to help ensure that the product line associated with him continues to enjoy popularity and success, thus ensuring his association with Rudis. So I would assume that unless something goes awry with him, I would expect him to wrestle past 2020. Maybe as far into the future as 2028. 

Some may say well he could do the same thing as a MMA fighter, but I would say perhaps that will be the case when he becomes a success in MMA, but in wrestling he's already establish as a success. 

On 2/1/2019 at 11:01 AM, PRyan2012 said:

On a serious note does anyone think Snyder is all the sudden vulnerable to get beat here in the US? 

Only in 2020 when J’den moves up

Cradle1, Although I think J'den will present a far more serious challenge to Kyle than Kyven Gadsen does,  I haven't seen any reason that J'den will unseat Kyle. I am not sure how many times they have faced each other, (and I don't know what the results are of any live goes, or practice matches they have), but I believe their last bout was in college, with Kyle coming out on top. I think one of the disadvantages J'den will have to overcome is that Kyle is at his weight, and J'den will have to come up to that weight and his body will have to adjust to it. 

But I guess, we will probably find out here in the next year or two, when J'den decides what he wants to do.