Sign in to follow this  
VakAttack

Iowa-Northwestern

Iowa pulling lee after he wrestled Friday is pathetic. I love that people were worried about Rivera not showing up but it was Lee and brands that was too afraid to make the match up a thing. Some reports that iowa is going to duck deakin as well. the new iowa style sure is impressive, ducking ranked wrestlers all season from 125 to heavy

2 minutes ago, Perry said:

Iowa pulling lee after he wrestled Friday is pathetic. I love that people were worried about Rivera not showing up but it was Lee and brands that was too afraid to make the match up a thing. Some reports that iowa is going to duck deakin as well. the new iowa style sure is impressive, ducking ranked wrestlers all season from 125 to heavy

Agreed and I was defending Lee saying he wouldn’t sit out. Probably not his decision to make, but it is either Tom Brands or Spencer Lee at fault here. 

Embarrassing 

2 minutes ago, Perry said:

Savage, man! :D

13 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

125:  Rivera MDEC Perez - Rivera looks like he may have had a bit of a mental letdown with Lee not wrestling

you know, I was actually thinking the same thing myself. He looked to be just going through the motions against perez perez

6 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

Agreed and I was defending Lee saying he wouldn’t sit out. Probably not his decision to make, but it is either Tom Brands or Spencer Lee at fault here. 

Embarrassing 

It's Brands. Lee probably wants to redeem himself.

Have to believe that Stoll is at best 50/50 at this point.
It doesn't look like TnT is willing to risk the health of wrestler.
Iowa style is being drug through the mud with the constant ducking that the Hawkeyes have done over the last few seasons......

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

36 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

133:  Desanto MDEC Valdiviez - How Valdiviez walked out of that match w/ only 3 stalling calls is....something.

It’s criminal to be as dominant as desanto was in that match and for him to only get a major... 

3pt TD needs to happen... keep the “not willing to ride” point but reward actual dominant wrestling...