Sign in to follow this  
VakAttack

Iowa-Northwestern

42 minutes ago, pennsyrules said:

Getting back to the match....I now think I've found this year's Zain Retherford...Alex Marinelli!

What I mean is the guy that seems the least fun to wrestle!  You might get pinned by Nolf or Nickel but you get tortured and beat up Marinelli.

Most of the torture can be eased by closing your eyes. 

22 hours ago, Gantry said:

Sebastian seems to be regressing...

Not so sure about that.  He was a 3 time NJ state champ and one of the top recruits of his year.   He's now a senior and has not accomplished anything of note.

ps.  He's had a solid career but not what you would expect a 3 time NJ guy to do with no AA's yet.  He will have a Northwestern Degree however, which isn't half bad!

Edited by pennsyrules

18 hours ago, Perry said:

With the dual duck its possible lee gets the 2 seed at ncaas even if he wins b1g. Just depends on how the seeding committee feels about punishing dual skips this year. It's beautiful seeing the hawk rivals forum defend brands and this decision making after spending years calling other teams out for the exact same thing

The committee uses a formula and explicitly doesn't consider ducks which is the whole reason people duck so much. The only way he could be punished for ducking seeding-wise is if the coaches all were to give him a big drop in the rankings because of it and that's unlikely to happen. 

1 hour ago, pennsyrules said:

Not so sure about that.  He was a 3 time NJ state champ and one of the top recruits of his year.   He's now a senior and has not accomplished anything of note.

ps.  He's had a solid career but not what you would expect a 3 time NJ guy to do with no AA's yet.  He will have a Northwestern Degree however, which isn't half bad!

you talking SeaBass? I don't think that bio is right.....

edit, never mind see this was about Johnny Sebastian, not Sebastian Rivera. 

Edited by KTG119