2 hours ago, PSUMike said:

I might eat my words here but I think picking Parris over Cassar is pretty dumb. Mason has a ton of potenial but is still really, really raw. Cassar can match him physically but has much cleaner technical skill. I think a Cassar major happens before a Parris win. There are several matches that are coin-flip type matches tonight but I don't see that as one of them.

I agree with you.  I  dont think the match will be close.  Cassar won't major him but he'll show he's far better, something like 8-3.  But Parris has a much higher ceiling than Cassar ever did and if it happened 2 years from now I'd pick Parris.

Might sound odd but I wasn’t impressed with Michigan at all in their win over Ohio St. 

Only guys who looked good in that dual were Micic and Parris. Pantaleo, Massa, and Myles Amine all struggled to put up points while Storr got absolutely worked.

Just seeing that, it’s so hard for me to imagine one of those guys getting a win. I hope I’m wrong cus I’m a big U of M fan but I think PSU wins 7 of 10 tonight.

6 hours ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

Not my picks, was just trying to outline a plausible path to an upset. Joseph beat Massa 5-4 at Big 10s last year, smoked him during the season though.  

Hardly smoked him it was a 2 point match massa and Joseph were upper body Joseph got best of the situation and got 6pts at the end.

2 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Put me on record as being against a techfall being awarded via riding time point.  Either you early term the match, or you don't.

Why is that? Do you think the riding time point that was earned during the match should be erased? This is a serious question, I’m not looking to get into a debate about it.

1 minute ago, ExBSUfan said:

Why is that? Do you think the riding time point that was earned during the match should be erased? This is a serious question, I’m not looking to get into a debate about it.

To me, a tech fall means you so dominated your opponent that the match had to be stopped.  Why should it get the same number of points as somebody who got up by 15 in like 5 minutes?  JMO.

2 minutes ago, ExBSUfan said:

I think he means that a tech should only be awarded if a wrestler gets ahead by at least 15 points before the match ends.  If so, I agree.