4 minutes ago, Jon_Kozak said:

Man those last two matches gotta suck the life outta Michigan. Massa had no setups and Amine only had that opening shot where he was close to finishing. I have a hard time seeing Amine or Massa ever winning against Hall and Cenzo.

Not fair or really even accurate relative to the opponents. You are talking about 2 guys that may literally be the 2 best defensive wrestlers in all of DI. A high level of attacks on those two isn’t going to work out in the favor of ANYONE, especially when they both stay almost exclusively defensive the entire match. 

Odds are against either winning, but the reasoning missed by a ton....

How far down are we saying Striggow's right scapula goes down his back?  Because it felt like not a pin.  But still, Bo is the man.

Not a pin. I’m sure it would’ve been 10 seconds later, however At no point were both scapula down for one second

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, vsnej said:

We need more heavys like these guys

Cassar is one of my favorite wrestlers to watch at any weight. The way he explodes through on his shots is amazing to watch. 

24 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Penn State showing some nice variety in the post match celebration category. Cenzo rocks the DT arms raised outwards while Hall kisses the guns. 

Just can't figure out why folks don't care for psu.....can't be the fans..........updating hotdogging....6th maybe 7th grade stuff....really cool though........   

5 hours ago, PSUMike said:

I might eat my words here but I think picking Parris over Cassar is pretty dumb. Mason has a ton of potenial but is still really, really raw. Cassar can match him physically but has much cleaner technical skill. I think a Cassar major happens before a Parris win. There are several matches that are coin-flip type matches tonight but I don't see that as one of them.

Called it.

1 minute ago, HurricaneWrestling2 said:

I was wondering the same thing.  Looks like a necklace - maybe its some kinda gold colored tattoo.  Weird.

It's a gold necklace burnt into his chest. Classy.