Sign in to follow this  
tightwaist

Cael to sit Mark Hall vs. Mich

8 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Isn't Michigan one of the 10 states Hall is from?

Hall is indeed the Face of Michigan Wrestling, as well as Kentucky and Minnesota. But if he ducks tonite, then all that gets stripped. I think that's in the regulations. 

12 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Hall is indeed the Face of Michigan Wrestling, as well as Kentucky and Minnesota. But if he ducks tonite, then all that gets stripped. I think that's in the regulations. 

Colorado as well.  Represented Colorado for Junior Duals and perhaps Fargo during an OTC stint. 

1 hour ago, tightwaist said:

Feels it is best to "put his wrestlers in the best position for the post-season".  A potential loss here could be devastating.  Cael is doing the right thing for his wrestlers.  Protecting seeds is a smart thing to do.  

^

30 minutes ago, russelscout said:

He is sitting him? source?

Edited by ionel

Mark Hall wrestled tonight. It.was a "coaches' decision" for him to be out there.
Both teams sent out the starters for the most part.
RBY is legit IR and Berge/Verk is a 6 of one/half dozen other situation.

Great crowd nice production put on for the B1G TV audience.

The second match between Illinois and tOSU was lacking in the excitement and enthusiasm departments.

When you get the BTN main feed for your event - Act like it's a big deal!
Hire a quality announcer / smoke machine/ special lighting..... Sell your product!

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I assumed the Verk/Berge issue had been worked out. Berge has a far better resume at this point. He has a shot at AAing. Verk is a borderline qualifier this year. 

Verk is solid, but he isn’t a world beater in college yet. He has potential. Seems like the obvious choice is Berge though. Are they still deciding or just letting Verk get reps in because Berge struggles with the weight a bit and going up seems like a poor decision?