Sign in to follow this  
ionel

Flo again?

13 minutes ago, TobusRex said:

It's working for me. Was the top "story" when I just logged in.

Switched to computer, worked there.  Nothing on Android tab, went to OSU page to click video link took me to Flo but no video.

Now its there, but wasn't beginning, had switched to watch BTN on tablet Flo on computer.  I'm not a fan of there every changing event photos & links, a simple list would be better.

Brock loses again. Takedown in, literally, the last 5 seconds of the match, wins Alber the match.

@ionel: I only ever watch FLO on PCs so I don't have the problems you'd have on a phone or tablet.

Edited by TobusRex

2 minutes ago, TobusRex said:

Brock loses again. Takedown in, literally, the last 5 seconds of the match, wins Alber the match.

@ionel: I only ever watch FLO on PCs so I don't have the problems you'd have on a phone or tablet.

well I was watching BTN on TV, so started with tablet to be in same room

Literally a TD in the last second, Gfeller wins 7-6. Looked pretty iffy, could see it getting overturned.

My bad, TD only tied it up. Went to SV, Gfeller gets a TD early in OT, wins it 9-7.

Edited by TobusRex

20 hours ago, TobusRex said:

Didn't see the takedown because of the friggin "NOISE" graphic flashing on the screen they cut to after the out-of-bounds with seven seconds to go...ARGHHHH!!!

8 minutes ago, JasonBryant said:

That’s on OSU, feed comes from their arena scoreboard video.

I figured that was the case...habitually missed the restarts in several matches. They're obviously catering to those in attendance....not the home viewers.

Edited by gromit

Would like to see Flo show 2 premier matches on a split screen. Today, Rutgers vs Princeton and duh Ohio State vs Northwestern and or Iowa vs Nebraska.

It seems that have the ability to do it now. They have Willie on split screen from Easton when they do FRL so how tough is it to show 2 different matches on one split screen? 

5 minutes ago, jstock said:

Would like to see Flo show 2 premier matches on a split screen. Today, Rutgers vs Princeton and duh Ohio State vs Northwestern and or Iowa vs Nebraska.

It seems that have the ability to do it now. They have Willie on split screen from Easton when they do FRL so how tough is it to show 2 different matches on one split screen? 

Pretty sure you can do the same thing by opening two tabs and doing a split screen. 

6 minutes ago, jstock said:

Create your own split screen.  I do it using google chrome but you probably can do it from whatever browser you are using.  Open a 2nd tab (or 3rd or however many tabs you want to watch), adjust the current screen, and drag the 2nd tab it off screen.  Adjust each window size until they're side by side and there you go!  Mute whichever one you don't want to listen to.