wrestlingphish

Is taunting legal now?

7 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

the taunting is becoming a cliché. Especially taunting the Iowa corner, I am waiting for someone to say "blowing a kiss to terry brands? That's sooo 2017"

Why has it gotten like that? No way the brands have personally offended all those guys.

1 hour ago, russelscout said:

Why has it gotten like that? No way the brands have personally offended all those guys.

They aren't even the most active or egregious coaches in the corner anymore. There's something about them that really gets opponents going.

Also, did he take a victory lap and point to his buddy on the bench before finishing him off?  WWE style?  Says, “This is my house now” to Berger.   I love it. 

Edited by tommygun

19 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

excuse me if I don't believe in the authenticity of someone who brags about pooping...

It wasn’t a brag just a little insight into my current state of mind. PM me your number and I can send you a pic of the next one.

5 minutes ago, MadMardigain said:

They can only have one point of emphasis a year.  Gotta focus on that hands to face stuff. Poor sportsmanship will have to wait. 

I hope they don't address it with too heavy a hand. It brings a lot of attention and interest