TBar1977

Penn State @ Ohio State

As a buckeye fan, I am pissed.  They look like they don't give a hell.  Hey Ryan, duals matter.  You did NOT get your guys ready for this.  Both pletcher and McKenna couldn't keep the pace.  This is gonna be ugly

12 minutes ago, treep2000 said:

As a buckeye fan, I am pissed.  They look like they don't give a hell.  Hey Ryan, duals matter.  You did NOT get your guys ready for this.  Both pletcher and McKenna couldn't keep the pace.  This is gonna be ugly

I can assure you Ryan cares about this dual and tried to get the team prepared. They just aren’t prepared. Probably also has to do with how good penn state is and how good they are at peaking when they need to

2 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

I can assure you Ryan cares about this dual and tried to get the team prepared. They just aren’t prepared. Probably also has to do with how good penn state is and how good they are at peaking when they need to

Ya, didn't you hear him before the match? His team is about love or something. 

4 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

Also, IMO, a good coach would make sure his guys don't come out in the 1st 15 seconds and blow their wad.