TBar1977

Penn State @ Ohio State

2 minutes ago, WillieBoy said:

tOSU are lovers? Penn State are fighters. Maybe guys who love to fight?

I forgot to record the first part. I really wish I wouldn't have so I could re-listen to Ryan's ridiculous interview with Sparks.

Just now, LHN94 said:

Riveting Nolf interview about post match ankle band placement.

I'll give Nolf the benefit of the doubt there. That question caught him off guard. He's used to answering questions about pace, heart, getting to your shots etc.

Dang, Nolf was straight nasty. Thought he might catch a call with those clubs.

Loving every second of this dual.  Even saw Cael lose his composure.  If only he had a chair instead of a foam brick...

Edited by LemonPie

I got lambasted over on HR for saying it at the ge but PSU wins as much from a relentless gas tank as from superior wrestling. I highly doubt even the most ardent PSU fan came away from watching RBY or Lee and really thought they were better wrestlers. They seemed like they had 5 mins left. Even Verkleeren was outpacing Jordan at the end. 

This isn’t supposed to happen on the road with short time weigh ins.  PSU is the better team and should have won, but gas tanks shouldn’t have remotely played the factor that they have so far....

2 minutes ago, russelscout said:

Notice that at no point did Cael find it appropriate to start talking about love, positive infinity, or anything ridiculous like that. 

That's because Cael, as a true bald-headed genetically superior human has developed "telepathy".

Just now, MSU158 said:

I got lambasted over on HR for saying it at the ge but PSU wins as much from a relentless gas tank as from superior wrestling. I highly doubt even the most ardent PSU fan came away from watching RBY or Lee and really thought they were better wrestlers. They seemed like they had 5 mins left. Even Verkleeren was outpacing Jordan at the end. 

This isn’t supposed to happen on the road with short time weigh ins.  PSU is the better team and should have won, but gas tanks shouldn’t have remotely played the factor that they have so far....

I disagree. McKenna beats Lee at the Big10s and Ncaas comfortably. Jordan majors Verklereen. I see an Ohio St. team that came out very emotionally charged and a PSU  team that came out relaxed and ready to let the match play out. That is on the coaches.

3 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

Taylor gas-tanked his way to a World title. Whatever works.