TBar1977

Penn State @ Ohio State

2 hours ago, headshuck said:

Hey BigTenFanBoy, have you seen TBar tonight?

2 hours ago, BigTenFanboy said:

Hes around here somewhere

My wife and I went out to dinner with friends. Last minute thing as they were in town for one night. Came home and watched the dual on the DVR. Nice match the way things played out. 

1 hour ago, BigTenFanboy said:

Cenzo and Jaggers having a friendly conversation at the end of the dual after the handshakes.

Any idea on this? Cenzo being Cenzo or jaggers ego hurt? Thanks and I’ll hang up and wait for your response!!!

I think Ohio State wins the match because of Moore squeaking past Nickal and Ethan Smith keeping it to just a decision against Hall.
125:  Malik dec. Schnupp:  3-0 tOSU
133:  Pletcher Mdec. Stossel:  7-0 tOSU
141:  McKenna Mdec. Lee:  11-0 tOSU
149:  Jordan Mdec. Berge:  15-0 tOSU
157:  Nolf TF Hayes:  15-5 tOSU
165:  Joseph MDec. Campbell:  15-9 tOSU
174:  Hall dec. Smith:  15-12 tOSU
184:  Martin Mdec. Rasheed:  20-12 tOSU
197:  Moore dec. Nickal:  23-12 tOSU
HWT:  Cassar Mdec. Singletary:  23-16 PSU

Privelages revoked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, PSUMike said:

I have no insider knowledge but I say with a huge degree of certainty that it does in fact go very poorly for Bo. There are levels to this game. 

I bet Bo would beat every other 86Kg wrestler in the US other than Taylor right now. The only guy that could possibly alter that is if J Den drops weight. The guy from NC State, Downey, guys like that have no shot vs this version of Bo Nickal. 

46 minutes ago, Aviator12 said:

Many of us called Moore getting pinned by Nickal. It’s just a HORRIBLE matchup nightmare for Moore. I noted he’d get decked because Moore is too offensive, leaving himself prone to make even one mistake and which would/will then capitalize.

After watching tonight, another part of Moore’s style stood out to me which makes it even worse. If Moore doesn’t learn to keep his head up after shooting his double leg, I literally think Nickal could pin Moore everytime the wrestle.

Moore is just too careless with his offense/shots and especially his head placement which Nickal will lock up in a cradle every time.

Moore needs to tighten that up or the result remains the same.

You seemed to know Nickal would be waiting on that. 

8 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

My wife and I went out to dinner with friends. Last minute thing as they were in town for one night. Came home and watched the dual on the DVR. Nice match the way things played out. 

What the hell man. Not cool

On 2/4/2019 at 8:56 AM, RealAmericanHero said:

I disagree as Moore's style (constant offensive attacks) will play right into Nickal's strengths, more than likely, this match ends with a Nickal pin.

Nailed it!  While I wasn't shocked, I was shocked in how quickly Nickal hit the cradle and ended it.  Moore probably still doesn't know what hit him. 

9 hours ago, pish6969 said:

Nice call. No more predictions from you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would knock it off.  You’ve had some awful predictions over the past year. Pot calling the kettle black, especially for you

9 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

Thrown from left field too. Threw and locked and started running thru it seemingly all in one motion. Kollin Moore never stood a chance. 

Took Bo awhile to get that hand slap cuz Moore kept squirming, but once Bo sunk that cradle and turned him it was pretty much over.

2 hours ago, Housebuye said:

What the hell man. Not cool

Dear friends who we had not seen in YEARS. I had one chance to spend some time with them. Family and friends come first, especially when you own a DVR. Trust me, it was just as fun for me watching it later since I had no idea what the outcome was going to be. Plus, friends. So...........

10 hours ago, LLB said:

Any idea on this? Cenzo being Cenzo or jaggers ego hurt? Thanks and I’ll hang up and wait for your response!!!

I'm sure Jaggers told Cenzo, "I wanted you to be a Buckeye but I got vetoed. We messed up not offering you a scholarship on your official visit."

10 hours ago, LLB said:

When I read BTFB’s post I thought it was sarcasm and maybe there was some sort of argument.  But it was literally just a friendly conversation.  Not sure why that’s really noteworthy.

But anyway, what’s up with 149 for PSU?  Is Verk now the starter?

Just now, 1032004 said:

When I read BTFB’s post I thought it was sarcasm and maybe there was some sort of argument.  But it was literally just a friendly conversation.  Not sure why that’s really noteworthy.

I think we are officially in late season wrestle off territory. 

20 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

No sarcasm intended. It was note worthy because while fans of programs seem to hate each other it was nice to see that the wrestlers and coaches themselves don't.

Edited by BigTenFanboy