Sign in to follow this  
hammerlockthree

Desanto is the first person ever to....

42 minutes ago, wrestlingzen said:

In my experience, the people may know, but the people don't care.

There are two types of people ...the people that know and the people that do not!  

For those that know, see you at Wrigley in June!!!

10 minutes ago, Billyhoyle said:

He is the perfect embodiment of the Tom Brands era.  

Most of Tom's champs are unlike Desanto. Lee, Clark, St. John, Borschel, McDonough, even Metcalf don't act like that. Maybe Ramos, but not really.

Edited by russelscout

8 hours ago, russelscout said:

Most of Tom's champs are unlike Desanto. Lee, Clark, St. John, Borschel, McDonough, even Metcalf don't act like that. Maybe Ramos, but not really.

Didn’t Metcalf get formally reprimanded by the NCAA for jeopardizing Darrion Caldwell’s safety?

1 hour ago, Katie said:

Didn’t Metcalf get formally reprimanded by the NCAA for jeopardizing Darrion Caldwell’s safety?

Yes, according to the Quad City Times:

The NCAA has reprimanded Iowa wrestler Brent Metcalf for shoving an opponent at the end of his 149-pound title match loss at the NCAA championship last month.

The NCAA's Division I wrestling committee says Metcalf's actions jeopardized the safety of North Carolina State's Darrion Caldwell. The committee says it was disappointed by Metcalf's actions, adding that the championships should not be tarnished by such acts.

So how many team points will DeSanto cost Iowa this year? From what I have observed so far, the team has been docked 3 points for his actions. There could have been more, I just have not observed. 

If the over/under was set at 9.5 team points, what would you bet?

14 minutes ago, --Wolv-- said:

So how many team points will DeSanto cost Iowa this year? From what I have observed so far, the team has been docked 3 points for his actions. There could have been more, I just have not observed. 

If the over/under was set at 9.5 team points, what would you bet?

I like to gamble 9.5 is high I’ll take the under. If you would have set it at 6.5 I would have really struggled on what way to go. If your talking just DeSanto points. As a team I’ll still take the under.

Edited by Sublime607

2 minutes ago, LJB said:

desanto will not have an entire crowd and/or bench instigating him during his matches... i don't anticipate it will be an issue at NCAAs

or he could blow up and transfer to Rutgers