Sign in to follow this  
Zebra

A question for all those historians out there

1. This is not a record that is kept, nor should it be. It's not like penalty minutes. 
2. Any wrestler who has been disqualified from the NCAA tournament after reaching a certain point in the tournament would lose more than three team points. 

All records should be kept, good and bad. History is not made up of just one dimension. 

Now if you cannot read the extreme sarcasm from that post with my history, you are new to the board, not paying attention, or an overly sensitive millennial. 

Edited by Zebra

He does it every time, so the behavior is on Brands at this point.  Looks like he enjoys it. C'est La Vie

I recall Trenge being suspended to deal with his issues   However, that is apples to oranges since Trenge was violent.

Edited by Plasmodium
Formatting

All records should be kept, good and bad. History is not made up of just one dimension. 

Now if you cannot read the extreme sarcasm from that post with my history, you are new to the board, not paying attention, or an overly sensitive millennial. 

If it was trackable, I’d try to track it down. It shouldn’t be tracked because it would be horribly erratic and unlikely counted correctly - anyone who goes through the results and sees how hands to the face is incorrectly listed can see where our sport struggles with even logging basic stats from single duals.

I’m none of the three, it was just a swing and a miss, IMO. You’ve got better material.

In Trenge's defense, people going after his googles might have permanently blinded him.  Granted, the chest wrap (or was it a FHL?) slam onto the hardwood was way over the line.  I don't remember him having a bunch of really violent outbursts like that, mostly chippy stuff, but i was really young so i could be wrong.

JT was dqed twice that year and there was at least one other point (Midlands?).

The question involved the number or accumulation of penalties depending on how you interpret.

And DeSanto had two pretty violent incidents last year. Tucker at EIWAs and Micic at NCAAs. The Tucker match included a bout penalty. Can't remember about Micic if penalized.

7 hours ago, GoNotQuietly said:

In Trenge's defense, people going after his googles might have permanently blinded him.  Granted, the chest wrap (or was it a FHL?) slam onto the hardwood was way over the line.  I don't remember him having a bunch of really violent outbursts like that, mostly chippy stuff, but i was really young so i could be wrong.

Trenge shouldn't have been wrestling.  It was unfair to his opponents that anytime the goggles were touched, he would fly off the handle and then claim he was going to go blind.

This is my problem with DeSanto if he can’t hold it together for single duel match’s how will he for the meat grinder that is the 133 bracket. His offense right now is top notch but if he runs into a pure defensive wrestler he could lose his mind.