Katie

#FreeDeSanto

On 2/5/2019 at 6:10 PM, Sstern said:

This is meaningless.  Maryland?  He’s probably the only one laughing harder than Brands at this.

I’m not so sure.

How many people have you seen care about ANYTHING as much as this bro cares about dominating other 133 pounders?

I bet only a few CLERGYMEN could even imagine such fervor and devotion. 

#FreeDeSanto

Edited by Katie

20 minutes ago, Katie said:

I’m not so sure.

How many people have you seen care about ANYTHING as much as this bro cares about dominating other 133 pound college kids?

I bet only a few CLERGYMEN could even imagine such fervor and devotion. 

#FreeDeSanto

My small brain can’t grasp what your comment means; however, one might suggest that DeS and some clergymen should both be in prison.  N’est pas, mon Ami?

22 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Just don't suspend him for the Okie State dual. I want to actually see that match.

I’m thinking Brands wishes the Ok State dual wasn’t on the schedule.  

I’d put the over/under at 3.5 for number of Hawkeye starters sitting this one out.

22 hours ago, Sstern said:

My small brain can’t grasp what your comment means; however, one might suggest that DeS and some clergymen should both be in prison.  N’est pas, mon Ami?

As it stands, I am not aware of any reason DeSanto could end up in prison.

(The French was too hard for me.)

Edited by Katie

Assault on Micic.  No offense intended but you must not know the law if you believe what he did outside the rules isn’t a potential crime.

Do you really think this kids future doesn’t include some major negative repercussions if doesn't get his act together?

Edited by Sstern

23 hours ago, Sstern said:

Peut etre n'est-ce pas, mon ami? 

Edited by TFBJR
Rubbing it in

7 minutes ago, Sstern said:

Assault on Micic.  No offense intended but you must not know the law if you believe what he did outside the rules isn’t a potential crime.

Do you really think this kids future doesn’t include some major negative repercussions if doesn't get his act together?

I believe criminal assault / criminal battery requires contact that causes harm or is offensive.  

And before someone can be thrown in prison for a crime, a prosecutor has to determine its worth his or her while to pursue charges. 

Edited by Katie