Jimmy Cinnabon

Cassar vs Stoll

1 hour ago, TBar1977 said:

Cassar has already wrestled some big dudes. He has run thru all of them with that double of his, and he has picked several of them up and tossed them back down to the ground. He's perhaps stronger than you may think. Stoll is the biggest guy, but his one leg is totally gimpy. I think Cassar would go right thru that joint. 

He's certainly very strong and explosive. 

I just think that in an "all else is equal" match-up, he loses to the bigger, stronger, heavier guy who can slow him down and make him wrestle a typical heavyweight match. 

I wish him well and will enjoy watching him at the NCAAs!

55 minutes ago, Old Corps said:

He's certainly very strong and explosive. 

I just think that in an "all else is equal" match-up, he loses to the bigger, stronger, heavier guy who can slow him down and make him wrestle a typical heavyweight match. 

I wish him well and will enjoy watching him at the NCAAs!

What makes you think the current version of Sam Stoll is anywhere close to being that guy? Steveson? Yeah, for sure I can envision that. Stoll? He has lost too much to injury. 

23 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

What makes you think the current version of Sam Stoll is anywhere close to being that guy? Steveson? Yeah, for sure I can envision that. Stoll? He has lost too much to injury. 

I actually think he can beat Stoll, if he manages to stay out from underneath him. 

I think Steveson beats him, but of course, he’s beating everyone at this point. 

I think there’s the potential for a number of big guys to wrestle a good game plan and shut Cassar down. 

Again, I’m not bashing Cassar. I just think he’s capable of being beaten by a number of top 12 heavies who manage to wrestle a well-planned tactical match against him. 

1 minute ago, Old Corps said:

I actually think he can beat Stoll, if he manages to stay out from underneath him. 

I think there’s the potential for a number of big guys to wrestle a good game plan and shut Cassar down. 

Again, I’m not bashing Cassar. I just think he’s capable of being beaten by a number of top 12 heavies who manage to wrestle a well-planned tactical match against him. 

He has already beaten half the guys in the top 12. 

21 minutes ago, Old Corps said:

Cassar is coached by Cael.  He'll finish top three in the country.