hammerlockthree

Official List: Who is taking Moore over Nickal?

Put me on the list... I'll take Moore.  

When the worst that can happen is that people will know my prediction is wrong... ummm… ok... sure... I'll join the ranks of a meteorologist... they're wrong all the time and people still listen to them.

Moore needs a 210 weight class. He has outgrown the weight, much like Snyder, but isn’t quite big enough, strong enough or good enough to commit to 285. As a result, he is wrestling sucked out and doesn’t have his greatest asset from his freshman year. Gas tank and super high attack rate. 

Simply put, I think he is good enough to beat him, but he would need a 24 hour weigh in and a couple weeks since his last weigh in prior. Sooooo,  no I am not picking Moore and would probably still only put him 45/55 against Nicksl with all of the above in his favor. 

5 hours ago, MSU158 said:

Moore needs a 210 weight class. He has outgrown the weight, much like Snyder, but isn’t quite big enough, strong enough or good enough to commit to 285. As a result, he is wrestling sucked out and doesn’t have his greatest asset from his freshman year. Gas tank and super high attack rate. 

Simply put, I think he is good enough to beat him, but he would need a 24 hour weigh in and a couple weeks since his last weigh in prior. Sooooo,  no I am not picking Moore and would probably still only put him 45/55 against Nicksl with all of the above in his favor. 

The last thing the buckeyes need is another heavyweight but I think he would be an animal wrestling heavyweight at about 225-230 Lbs.  Ohio state track record of wrestlers at 197 moving up speaks for itself.

Edited by Cradle1

Moore won’t beat Bo and anyone that would predict Moore over Bo is either a huge tOSU fan or someone hoping to be right so they can say they picked it.

Everyone that picked Moore in this thread has a poor history of picking winners. So I’ll leave it at that

To be fair.. If I was a tOSU fan, I’d pick Moore as well (why root against my guy). But any non tOSU fans picking Moore should be not allowed to make picks anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk