hammerlockthree

Official List: Who is taking Moore over Nickal?

Aside from the top 2, 197 is a weak weightclass, right? Even within that class Nickal hasn't beaten anybody good. I'll take Moore.

Great call! Privelages revoked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, BigTenFanboy said:

Kevin Snyder or Gavin Hoffman could go 197 with Moore at 285.

Or Hoffman at 184, Martin at 197 and Moore at 285.

That doesn't even come close to the current point scoring possibility.  Neither Hoffman or Snyder would win more than a match or 2 at NCAA's, if that.  Moore is still likely to make the Finals, while that would be very difficult at 285.  Singletary is most likely R12 at a minimum with a solid chance to make the podium.  On top of that, Martin is damn near a lock to win at 184, while he would be seriously undersized at 197 and even though he still has a strong chance to make the Finals, his bonus is likely to go down.  There just IS NOT a scenario where Moore at 285 helps the team or even really gives him a better chance to place higher...........

11 hours ago, BigTenFanboy said:

Kevin Snyder or Gavin Hoffman could go 197 with Moore at 285.

Or Hoffman at 184, Martin at 197 and Moore at 285.

Snyder just came in like 5th at the Edinboro Open. Not sure that improves anything. 

At least spell the word right if you deign to take someone's rights away as a keyboard commando........

I would LOVE to revoke your “privileges,” but when you predict you always have a ton of “outs” so you can never be wrong.

2 minutes ago, pish6969 said:

I would LOVE to revoke your “privileges,” but when you predict you always have a ton of “outs” so you can never be wrong.

Pretty sure I predicted Bo.  Hell, I even listed a ton of things Moore would need to give him a solid chance and STILL said he would be 45/55 going against Bo.

Also, when I "predict" there are NO outs.  That is LITERALLY impossible.  Once you put a name up, you are stuck to it.  Sort of like you picking 6 PSU champs this year.  Just because you put a paragraph after the "predictions" doesn't negate them.  I stand by EVERY pick I have made and so should you........Oh, and learn how to spell!!  ;)

Pretty sure I predicted Bo.  Hell, I even listed a ton of things Moore would need to give him a solid chance and STILL said he would be 45/55 going against Bo.
Also, when I "predict" there are NO outs.  That is LITERALLY impossible.  Once you put a name up, you are stuck to it.  Sort of like you picking 6 PSU champs this year.  Just because you put a paragraph after the "predictions" doesn't negate them.  I stand by EVERY pick I have made and so should you........Oh, and learn how to spell!!  ;)

Lol. I predicted 6 PSU finalists preseason. I said Shak, Cassar and Hall all underdogs. I said I will NOT pick against my guys in finals even though they underdogs.

I am very consistent. I even said I don’t mind tOSU fans picking Moore (how can you not pick your guy when he’s ranked 2?) and I would never give grief to a fan of a team picking their guy even if big underdog because that’s part of being a fan.

You don’t have that issue because deep down you are a fan of no team. You’re the epitome of “the field”

3 minutes ago, pish6969 said:

Lol. I predicted 6 PSU finalists preseason. I said Shak, Cassar and Hall all underdogs. I said I will NOT pick against my guys in finals even though they underdogs.

I am very consistent. I even said I don’t mind tOSU fans picking Moore (how can you not pick your guy when he’s ranked 2?) and I would never give grief to a fan of a team picking their guy even if big underdog because that’s part of being a fan.

You don’t have that issue because deep down you are a fan of no team. You’re the epitome of “the field”

There is an easy way to separate "want" from "predict".  One does not hex the other.  Also, you are wrong if you don't think I would want to see MSU take 1st at EVERY weight class.  The difference between us is you are a FAN of a team that is at the top, while I was A PART of one that is NOT.  It makes no sense for me to "pick" MSU above where they are.  That doesn't mean I want them to win any less.  It is just reality.

Also, due to how bad MSU became and my falling further and further away from Minkel, I started following Brands once he snagged Metcalf and then transitioned into Iowa fandom when they both migrated.  I always respected the Brands as wrestlers and now as coaches.  Add in that Iowa has the tradition and I always loved the heavy on the head wrestling and I was sold.

Still, I will say that MSU losing so much for so long, makes you more of a fan of wrestling in general, than just one team.  But, don't call me "the field" without really knowing where my allegiances lie, or donations for that matter.  Considering what I have done for, and given to, MSU can I ask if you even attended PSU????  If you didn't, you really fall way off base calling my fandom for MSU into question.......

24 minutes ago, pish6969 said:

I think everyone would love it if you crawled back under you rock. You never add anything of value here.

I think everyone would love it if you crawled back under you rock. You never add anything of value here.

Just because you made a horrible pick, why would I hide under a rock?

Go back to drawing board and make your next upset pick genius

1 hour ago, DEFan79 said:

Actually, if you bet pish's predictions last night you'd have reaped a LOT of monetary value. All you had to do was believe, and then pull the trigger on those bets. He told you who to bet on. He literally gave you the correct answers for free. 

6 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Actually, if you bet pish's predictions last night you'd have reaped a LOT of monetary value. All you had to do was believe, and then pull the trigger on those bets. He told you who to bet on. He literally gave you the correct answers for free. 

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. 

His picks were just about exactly the same as every other PSU's homer on various boards.  He still doesn't add anything of value other then juvenile, childish shots at other people. 

Edited by DEFan79

2 minutes ago, DEFan79 said:

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. 

His picks were just about exactly the same as every other PSU's homer on various boards.  He still doesn't add anything of value other then juvenile, childish shots at other people. 

But you said he never adds anything of value. Demonstrably and objectively I illustrated that claim to be false. Btw, I find his posts highly entertaining.

Edited by TBar1977