Sign in to follow this  
Perry

Oldest Wrestler in NCAAs

Who is it? I would think Miklus of Iowa state is the front runner here but is there anyone else who could lay claim to this coveted title? Other guys that come to mind are ashnault and marinelli (honorable mention for his physical appearance). 

34 minutes ago, Aviator12 said:

Speaking of Ashnault.... is this his dad?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=203988 

love the bank balance reference as part of his bio list... that’s not random at all.

No, his dad's name is Bill.  However, Anthony "Little Ant" Ashnault is his uncle.  In fact, the Rutgers wrestler was named after him.  The # 1 ranked 149-pounder's birth certificate lists his name as Anthony "Piss Ant" Ashnault.

1. Ashnault is only 23.  Won't be 24 til June.  He graduated HS at 17 and was a four time NJ champ at 17... not 19 like the majority of grey shirts.  He is actually younger then Stieber was his last year.  But you guys continue with your false narratives and hate.  Just wrestled Kolodzik who is a junior but they are only months apart.  

Why would assuming a kid in his SIXTH YEAR wrestling as being one of the oldest kids in college wrestling be a false narrative and or hate???

That was the exact narrative, was it not?

At least from my posts anyways.... I said he’s gotta be 24 pushing 25 because my math genius in me was able to add 6 to the average freshman age of 18 , which got me 24.

I think the rage and hate In me led me to say pushing 25.

Edited by Aviator12

48 minutes ago, Sstern said:

Tom Brands when one of his boys wins a title and throws him.  Oh wait, they have to win a title.

Nevermind.

Didn't one of Tom's boys graduate from HS last year?  Is he redshirting or something, haven't heard anything about him.