Jimmy Cinnabon

Biggest threat to Nickal?

What are you looking for here? What do you want me or anyone else to say? That Brucki can beat Bo Nickal? That he will beat Bo Nickal? You watch the matches, do you actually think this way? 

What do you mean? Brucki will crush Bo. You see the domination he showed in that 3-2 win vs Correnti from Rutgers?

I think these are the types of dopey answers Cinnabon wants to his daily dopey questions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

What are you looking for here? What do you want me or anyone else to say? That Brucki can beat Bo Nickal? That he will beat Bo Nickal? You watch the matches, do you actually think this way? 

I want you to either agree or disagree and propose a different contender.

Prior to last night we assumed Moore was Bo's biggest threat and I no longer feel that is the case.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

I want you to either agree or disagree and propose a different contender.

Prior to last night we assumed Moore was Bo's biggest threat and I no longer feel that is the case.

I already told you who the next conteners are. David taylor and/or maybe JDen Cox at the US open, depending on who is what weight class. Other than that, look at Yazdani Charati or maybe a Russian or two. 

Just now, de4856 said:

I am thinking more about what Bo may do on the Senior Level. I am wondering if he can knock off J'den at 92. I am also thinking that Snyderman should do some training with Bo. 

Yup. Anyone who writes off Bo in freestyle is kidding themselves. 

After last night's throttling of my dear Buckeyes, I'm beginning to believe the notion that PSU's alumni may begin to overtake our World Team.  

To answer the direct question on this thread... no one is threat now at the NCAA's to Bo.  He's now transcended collegiate, and needs to focus on 92kg.  

It is clearly within the realm of possibility that:

65kg - Zain

70kg - Nolf

74kg - Dake

79kg - Hall

86kg - Taylor

92kg - Nickal

with only 74kg being a non-PSU slot... but since Taylor & Dake are BFF's, it's "honorary".

That's insane.

Dr. Bunsen Honeydew

Beaker? Mep? I thought about posting Beaker and Desanto in the Separated at Birth thread but the hair color difference stopped me. Nothing else though.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, treep2000 said:

To answer the direct question on this thread... no one is threat now at the NCAA's to Bo.  He's now transcended collegiate, and needs to focus on 92kg.  

Didn't he just have a 1 pt. match (2 with r/t) vs the #11 ranked college kid a couple of weeks ago?