Micic

Fix

Desanto

Suriano

Phillippi

Pletcher

Lizak

Gomez

Then I think you slide both Pletcher and Lizak (who lost to Pletcher) below Gomez and RBY.  Gomez should stay ahead of RBY due to his win over him IMO (which Flo actually did, read it wrong at first).

Edited by 1032004

I can’t stand reading some of those comments on the flow posts the bandwagon PSU fans that don’t follow everyday come out in full force every time they see their guy not ranked 1# in every weight class.

4 minutes ago, wrestlingphish said:

There is nothing perverted about a consensual sexual relationship between two adults. Grow up, bigot.

Insinuating that other people are engaging in sexual activity when they're not is perverted. Furthermore detailing an exact sexual act is also perverted. These are things Bhawk91 did/wrote. Not me.

Edited by BigTenFanboy

2 minutes ago, BigTenFanboy said:

Insinuating that other people are engaging in sexual activity when they're not is perverted. Furthermore detailing an exact sexual act is also perverted. These are things Bhawk91 did/wrote. Not me.

Bhawk was using a well established colloquialism to make his point. That's not perverted not is simply describing a sexual act. Read a book.

5 minutes ago, wrestlingphish said:

Bhawk was using a well established colloquialism to make his point. That's not perverted not is simply describing a sexual act. Read a book.

a well established perverted colloquialism. He should "grow up" and speak like an adult, not an immature teenager.

Edited by BigTenFanboy

Pletcher is 7-3 vs qualifier level guys, with his only losses to Phillipi, RBY and Micic. 2/3 are ranked ahead of him now. So losses to 1, 5 and 9

He has beaten 7, 12, 13, 14 and 3 bubble guys. 

Where would you put him? 

8 beat 9 but has an unranked loss. 

10 and 11 have far worse losses than pletcher has. 

He beat 12-14

Im just not sure where else to put him. His resume supports his ranking, even if it feels weird for him to be 3 spots ahead of the guy he just lost to. 

2 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

Really not worth fighting about. 

Where do you think pletcher should be ranked?

Honestly have no problem with him remaining ranked where he is based on his season resume. As for him being ranked 3 spots ahead of RBY I'm ok with that as well. Keep in mind that after Nick Lee lost to Moran.. Moran was not suddenly ranked ahead of him...