Jimmy Cinnabon

Battle of the Italians

3 hours ago, balanceseeker said:

Yes lots of great Italian American wrestlers.  On another note, why do people think it's okay to promote racist (and unoriginal)stereotypes of people of Italian decent.  I'm sure people will accuse me of being a snowflake, but think if a thread was started about wrestlers of African American, Latino, or Asian American decent.  Would these types of "jokes" be tolerated?  I assume most people know people of Italian decent.  I am Italian and I am not in the mafia, don't were any jewelry except my wedding ring, don't wear any type of product in my hair.  I know these stereotypes and derogatory racist terms like guido and wop are used on reality TV but that doesn't make it okay.

Any thoughts on Columbus day?

Surprised that nobody has yet mentioned possibly the current most traditional Italian looking, and definitely the most Italian name in college wrestling today, that of course being Nick Piccinniccinni (not sure but I may have left out an ici, ini, icci, inni, or picnic there).

9 minutes ago, custom fitch said:

Surprised that nobody has yet mentioned possibly the current most traditional Italian looking, and definitely the most Italian name in college wrestling today, that of course being Nick Piccinniccinni (not sure but I may have left out an ici, ini, icci, inni, or picnic there).

Yup, he definitely looks like the "classic" Italian. One of my favorite Cowboys.

Pizza tastes pretty good. Too bad the only good pizza can be had in New York and New Jersey. Philadelphia may be in this conversation but that city is better known for cheese steaks. 

Everyone knows that the real reason Suriano transferred was because the pizza in State College stinks. 

Edited by gowrestle

1 hour ago, gowrestle said:

Pizza tastes pretty good. Too bad the only good pizza can be had in New York and New Jersey. Philadelphia may be in this conversation but that city is better known for cheese steaks. 

Everyone knows that the real reason Suriano transferred was because the pizza in State College stinks. 

Italian pizza is magnificent. 

7 hours ago, gowrestle said:

Somebody get this guy to Lou Malnati's ASAP. You're not living life.

On 2/13/2019 at 6:44 PM, balanceseeker said:

Yes lots of great Italian American wrestlers.  On another note, why do people think it's okay to promote racist (and unoriginal)stereotypes of people of Italian decent.  I'm sure people will accuse me of being a snowflake, but think if a thread was started about wrestlers of African American, Latino, or Asian American decent.  Would these types of "jokes" be tolerated?  I assume most people know people of Italian decent.  I am Italian and I am not in the mafia, don't were any jewelry except my wedding ring, don't wear any type of product in my hair.  I know these stereotypes and derogatory racist terms like guido and wop are used on reality TV but that doesn't make it okay.

Why does it upset you? Who cares?