Jimmy Cinnabon

Battle of the Italians

If a Vincenzo Joseph vs Alex Marinelli final happens it will be a True Battle of the Paisans!

Who are some other notable Italian wrestlers this year...Suriano, Gravina, Nino Bonacorsi (probably winner for most Italian name), Labriola, Phillipi, Alec Pantaleo, Cassar?, Massa?, Austin DeSanto?  Pat Lugo?

If I grew up in an Italian house with easy/frequent access to the amazing food that Italians are famous for I'd be pushing 4 bills.

Look for Marinelli and Joseph to be pushing 300 pounds within 4 years of retiring from wrestling :D

Edited by TobusRex

7 minutes ago, Zebra said:

MPB doesn't need a hair product. He needs the hair club for men.  

Shut your filthy whore mouth, striped one. Lower life forms have hair on their heads: mice, rats, cats, dogs, gorillas, goats, etc. Marinelli is sporting a sexy, EVOLVED, natural solar panel for (presumedly) a sex machine.

Yes lots of great Italian American wrestlers.  On another note, why do people think it's okay to promote racist (and unoriginal)stereotypes of people of Italian decent.  I'm sure people will accuse me of being a snowflake, but think if a thread was started about wrestlers of African American, Latino, or Asian American decent.  Would these types of "jokes" be tolerated?  I assume most people know people of Italian decent.  I am Italian and I am not in the mafia, don't were any jewelry except my wedding ring, don't wear any type of product in my hair.  I know these stereotypes and derogatory racist terms like guido and wop are used on reality TV but that doesn't make it okay.

Edited by balanceseeker

20 minutes ago, balanceseeker said:

Yes lots of great Italian American wrestlers.  On another note, why do people think it's okay to promote racist (and unoriginal)stereotypes of people of Italian decent.  I'm sure people will accuse me of being a snowflake, but think if a thread was started about wrestlers of African American, Latino, or Asian American decent.  Would these types of "jokes" be tolerated?  I assume most people know people of Italian decent.  I am Italian and I am not in the mafia, don't were any jewelry except my wedding ring, don't wear any type of product in my hair.  I know these stereotypes and derogatory racist terms like guido and wop are used on reality TV but that doesn't make it okay.

You missed the one about the weird mother-son relationship centered around food.

1 hour ago, balanceseeker said:

It’s ok because most Italian-Americans aren’t snowflakes and can take a joke or three without being offended.  Well, you apparently can’t, but most can.  

Stop buying into outrage culture. It’s a complete no-win mindset that only trains people to hate each other.

1 hour ago, balanceseeker said:

Fuggettaboudit

3 hours ago, TobusRex said:

Shut your filthy whore mouth, striped one. Lower life forms have hair on their heads: mice, rats, cats, dogs, gorillas, goats, etc. Marinelli is sporting a sexy, EVOLVED, natural solar panel for (presumedly) a sex machine.

That was a bit harsh, even for a joke. Still I won't take it personally. 

2 hours ago, balanceseeker said:

Because MOST "white" Americans are not offending by ridiculous statements about their racial origins. I'm not sure why that is. Probably privilage or something.

2 hours ago, DEFan79 said:

It’s ok because most Italian-Americans aren’t snowflakes and can take a joke or three without being offended.  Well, you apparently can’t, but most can.  

Stop buying into outrage culture. It’s a complete no-win mindset that only trains people to hate each other.

Call it what you want.  Suggesting people are involved in criminal activity based on their ethnicity is not okay.  Again if you were to say someone of African American or Latino decent was likely to be a criminal or gangster based on their ethnicity most would not consider that funny of a joke.  As far as how "most Italian-American" would react if you said this "joke" to them in person, I suspect some would laugh uncomfortably while other might be inclined to punch you in your racist mouth.

Edited by balanceseeker

12 minutes ago, balanceseeker said:

Call it what you want.  Suggesting people are involved in criminal activity based on their ethnicity is not okay.  Again if you were to say someone of African American or Latino decent was likely to be a criminal or gangster based on their ethnicity it most would not consider that funny of a joke.  As far as how "most Italian-American" would react if you said this "joke" to them in person, I suspect some would laugh uncomfortably while other might be inclined to punch you in your racist mouth.

Jeez man. Chill

17 minutes ago, balanceseeker said:

Again if you were to say someone of African American or Latino decent was likely to be a criminal or gangster based on their ethnicity it most would not consider that funny of a joke.  

No, but you would still have a 38% base of support and be leader of the free world.