rcoates1

Va Tech vs Cornell

For those saying Vito is a threat to be a finalist at 125, just watch his match against Prata.  It's not happening this year.

Also, Vito is so sucked out right now he looks like Christian Bale in The Machinist.

5 hours ago, DEFan79 said:

For those saying Vito is a threat to be a finalist at 125, just watch his match against Prata.  It's not happening this year.

Also, Vito is so sucked out right now he looks like Christian Bale in The Machinist.

Vito isn't a big 125er

On 2/15/2019 at 6:18 PM, TobusRex said:

Zavatsky has to be one of the biggest creampuffs of the returning AAs. Best name in D1, though.

Dang, that’s pretty harsh words. What was your collegiate wrestling record and how many times did you AA?

Really wish the refs would call stalling on Hwts with same criteria as all other weights. 

Watch the Cornell vs VaTech HWT match (can’t even call it that, neither of them did anything) and then watch Va vs VaTech stalling calls throughout match. 

Maybe I’m just blind but he doesn’t look that sucked out to me. He was very lean with sunken cheeks even in the 130s in HS. I agree it wasn’t an impressive match but I still think he’s a high AA and very possibly a finalist. 

He’s not, just people talking out their BHoles. He’s never cut weight and 2 months ago when I predicted he’d be at 125, the online weight assessors came out with how sucked out he would be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk