Sign in to follow this  
LordNelson

Iowa v Indiana

5 hours ago, VakAttack said:

Spencer Lee also got a pin in the second over Elijah Oliver, would have been a tech if Oliver got off his back.  The Murin thing...he looks brutal right now, really struggling mentally.

So why not Turk?

The Hawks kind of gave up on Turk thinking Murin was going to get it done.  He had a nice start to the season but then Carr just broke him.  Plenty of time left for him to get it together but if last night is any indicator of his intelligence and toughness, he has too far to go.  

I'm not defending Murin at all, and didnt see his match last night, but Carr is really friggin tough and is wrestling really well and is a kid that I wouldn't be surprised makes the finals if he doesn't have to run through Yanni before finals.  His only 2 losses this year are to Eierman (both relatively close and I recall one being pretty high scoring and close).

21 minutes ago, Jasonmitchell32 said:

I'm not defending Murin at all, and didnt see his match last night, but Carr is really friggin tough and is wrestling really well and is a kid that I wouldn't be surprised makes the finals if he doesn't have to run through Yanni before finals.  His only 2 losses this year are to Eierman (both relatively close and I recall one being pretty high scoring and close).

What does Mikey Carr have to do with this discussion?  Iowa wrestled INDIANA last not, not ILLINOIS.

It was being discussed how Carr broke him and his confidence is extremely low now.  
Thank you. Of course LU had to jump all over someone with a sarcastic "God, you must be stupid" response bc, well - that's pretty much the MO on here.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What does Mikey Carr have to do with this discussion?  Iowa wrestled INDIANA last not, not ILLINOIS.
My bad - forgot to quote Mr Nelson. Lord mentioned Murin being broken by Carr and that's what I was responding to. I guess I need to go back to internet message board 101.

6 hours ago, Jasonmitchell32 said:

Thank you. Of course LU had to jump all over someone with a sarcastic "God, you must be stupid" response bc, well - that's pretty much the MO on here.

No ill will intended.  I did not scroll up to see LordNelson's post about Mikey breaking him.  Apologies if I hurt your feelings.