VakAttack

Iowa-Wisconsin

3 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

I'll just wait over here for the pearl clutching here over Trent Hillger shoving Stoll for no apparent reason as if he just worked him over and THEN challenging Stoll to come fight him.  Don't take too long!  Man, I love it!

You can see Stoll give a little elbow/forearm nudge

Also tossed an ankle band at Hillger's feet.

pr0y56R.gif

16 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Warner is just so unimpressive in aesthetics.  I realize he's up 6-0, but it just looks...uninspiring.  Him and Wilcke are the kings of looking immediately exhausted.

I actually think he's gaining some steam. That was a close 5-3 match at Midlands. He's looked better every week to me. Still not confident in his offense, but his defense and especially his top work have given him a nice boost while he figures it out. His tank looks a lot better for sure. He's definitely not flashy though. That's for sure.

36 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

Do you agree that usually in the same situation the stall calls happen?

I actually don't like how they call stall calls in general (standing stall calls when a guy is trying to get the other guy down is not stalling, stalling on bottom is called too often when the top guy isn't trying to turn and they should call a stall every time people go out of bounds standing like the step out rule), but they almost always cal at least 1 stall call when a guy gets ridden out like that ,especially if he is on his belly for a good portion of it. Doesn't mean Marinelli was stalling according to my definition. 

This one in particular drives me crazy!  If a guy tries to lift and return, trip, etc over and over and the other guy just wraps up his leg and stays on the feet it should be stalemate, not stalling.

1 minute ago, LordNelson said:

Can't defend him there.  Clearly a little salty after being ridden.

I'm sure he was salty.  Hillger stalled on top of him (while Stoll, admittedly, also stalled on bottom), but the reaction to the Nudge of Doom, even if it was intentional, was escalating.

Congratulations to the Hawkeyes for being Co-Champions of the B1G 10 dual season.

Very impressive going undefeated with the grueling B1G 10 schedule.

Sent from my LG-V530 using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, LordNelson said:

If you honestly watch that or the original video and question whether it was intentional or not, you're literally incapable of judgement at any level.  You literally need help.  

"What if I just intentionally missed the point and just argued something tangential?  Yeah, that's the ticket!"

37 minutes ago, tightwaist said:

Isn’t Terry like 50 years old?  At what point does a Brands officially grow up?  

What do you just want a boring coach with no personality who just sits there bored when his guy wins a big match? 

3 minutes ago, Hwkfan4life said:

What do you just want a boring coach with no personality who just sits there bored when his guy wins a big match? 

I’d be happy with someone who doesn’t taunt the opposing team.  My bar is real low