Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Cinnabon

Rasheed not expected to be granted 6th year

33 minutes ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

Why not bump Shak to 97 and rs Beard?

If they are going to redshirt Beard it might be Kyle Conel who starts, assuming all the rumors are true about Conel transferring in. If Rasheed gets 6th year they can redshirt everyone and their upper weights will look like this:

165 Cenzo

174 Hall

184 Rasheed

197 Conel

Hwt Cassar

4 hours ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

Why not bump Shak to 97 and rs Beard?

Rumor is Conel is coming in next year.  Was spotted at Rec Hall for the Michigan dual.  RS Beard and pull the shirt if Conel gets into a funk or injured again.  First world problems cuz I think Beard is a NC next year.  Also, I think Brooks is the next great PSU wrestler and want to see him unleashed.

Edited by portajohn

3 hours ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Shak has yet to hit his peak.  With 1 more year I think he can be a NCAA champ (if not this year)

He's not beating Martin this year.  Shak is great but has a ceiling.  Plus he's fighting an injury.  Need to stay realistic.

18 minutes ago, portajohn said:

Rumor is Conel is coming in next year.  Was spotted at Rec Hall for the Michigan dual.  RS Beard and pull the shirt if Conel gets into a funk or injured again.  First world problems cuz I think Beard is a NC next year.  Also, I think Brooks is the next great PSU wrestler and want to see him unleashed.

Bold statement for a guy who's biggest achievement is winning the Edinboro Open.  

Bold statement for a guy who's biggest achievement is winning the Edinboro Open.  
He so bad, he's grey shirting.

Obviously, the next Kyle Snyder.

He will probably beat Snyder at the Final X.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

Cael's success with blue chip recruits, being in the best room in the nation for middle & upper weights, & 197 is a weak weight class.  Don't know what's so bold about it.

27 minutes ago, portajohn said:

Cael's success with blue chip recruits, being in the best room in the nation for middle & upper weights, & 197 is a weak weight class.  Don't know what's so bold about it.

Can we stop with the nauseating PSU platitudes?

It's a bold prediction.  You may turn out right, we'll see.  

1 hour ago, portajohn said:

Totally agree. Agree also with your earlier post that Beard would be a definite NC contender next year if he is manning the 197 spot at Penn State. I have no problem with your mighty platitudes. Ha ha. 

37 minutes ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

Can we stop with the nauseating PSU platitudes?

It's a bold prediction.  You may turn out right, we'll see.  

Platitudes are a hallmark to any sports forum

2 minutes ago, portajohn said:

Platitudes are a hallmark to any sports forum

And that makes them... insightful?

10 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Totally agree. Agree also with your earlier post that Beard would be a definite NC contender next year if he is manning the 197 spot at Penn State. I have no problem with your mighty platitudes. Ha ha. 

Don't worry, when it comes to those you'll always be public enemy #1.