Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Cinnabon

Rasheed not expected to be granted 6th year

1 hour ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

And that makes them... insightful?

Don't worry, when it comes to those you'll always be public enemy #1.  

Well, I don't post on this board to make enemies, but if that's your thing then that's your thing. Of course you could always just add your own platitudes towards your favorite wrestlers. Just a thought. 

Edited by TBar1977

1 hour ago, TBar1977 said:

Well, I don't post on this board to make enemies, but if that's your thing then that's your thing. Of course you could always just add your own platitudes towards your favorite wrestlers. Just a thought. 

Always so literal... was said in jest.  I don't mean that you're an actual criminal. 

24 minutes ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

Always so literal... was said in jest.  I don't mean that you're an actual criminal. 

My comments were in jest too. I save my serious comments for serious forums, which I don't know any. Lol. 

On 2/19/2019 at 5:54 PM, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

He is being honored on Senior Day this week vs Buffalo which indicates that despite the recent trend of giving out 6th years like candy, that it is not expected he will get one.

Sad, as his style is really fun to watch.

You're jumping to conclusions with your misleading thread title.  I would bet that PSU is playing it safe just in case he does not get a 6th year, and recognizing him since he is a senior.  But I don't think it's indicative of anything.