Jimmy Cinnabon

Your favorite wrestler who never won it all

2 hours ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Zeke Moisey

Moisey will shock us all by returning to his NCAA finalist form and pin Spencer Lee in the semifinals, then finishing the job by winning a title. You will then be able to move him to your "favorite wrestler to win a title" thread.

2 hours ago, Mphillips said:

Jake Danishek, Indiana.  The kid was a 4x'er  coming out of Ohio.  I thought for certain he would have a chance.

I hope he can AA in his final season.  

He showed some early promise too. I know he had a really tight 3-2 match with Micah Jordan when they were true freshman. He just never really improved, but is wrestling a little better now. 

42 minutes ago, Crotalus said:

Moisey will shock us all by returning to his NCAA finalist form and pin Spencer Lee in the semifinals, then finishing the job by winning a title. You will then be able to move him to your "favorite wrestler to win a title" thread.

yeah, maybe Moisey will actually hit one of those cement mixers he, insanely, tried twice against Lee in their last match :D

7 hours ago, lu_alum said:

Cory Cooperman, Troy Letters, Jon Trenge, and Derek Zinck immediately come to mind.

Jon Trenge would would be the answer for me. Watching him wrestle Sanderson hit home just how good Sanderson was.  Would have also loved to see Coop and Zink win one. As for Letters I would have liked to see him as a multiple timer, but I think you're forgetting about: 

7 hours ago, lu_alum said:

Cory Cooperman, Troy Letters, Jon Trenge, and Derek Zinck immediately come to mind.

Jon Trenge would would be the answer for me. Watching him wrestle Sanderson hit home just how good Sanderson was.  Would have also loved to see Coop and Zink win one. As for Letters I would have liked to see him as a multiple timer, but I think you're forgetting about: 

Lance Palmer.  Had college wins over Metcalf, Schlatter, and I believe Burroughs.  Initially committed to Russ then re-committed to Tom Ryan.  Second Northeast Ohio stud (after Jaggers) and first St. Ed hammer to commit to the Bucks after a long drought.  Plus he wrestles bears, beats guys up for money, and likes to party.