Sign in to follow this  
windfall

Need 2 All-Session Tix to NCAA. Thanks

Hi,

I've been attending the NCAA for 35 years, but this year cannot find tickets.  I have a hotel and airfare.  If you have 2 tickets (anywhere is fine), I'd be happy to purchase them from you.  Thanks!

914 305 5463

Edited by windfall
added phone number

There will be tickets available as it gets closer, there always are after conference tournaments. I’m sure it would be more comforting to go with tixs already secured but you’ll find good tixs at reasonable prices outside the arena as well. 

The PPG is only a few hundred seats smaller than last years arena. I truly don’t get how there is such a shortage of seats this year. Directly from the schools ticket offices I’ve been hearing they weren’t allotted as many tickets but it’s not as if there were more tickets sold to the general public than previous years either. 

Letter the NCAA sent to schools said the arena would be around 16,000.Last year was over 19,000 so the arena is smaller.It comes down to configuration Cleveland seats 18,926 for areana football and Pittsburgh seats 16,280 for arena football.So that's where the 2,700 seats have gone looks to be a configuration issue.If you look at the basketball capacity of both theyre within 332 people of each other.Cleveland 19,432 and Pittsburgh 19,100

Edited by justafan

1 hour ago, justafan said:

Letter the NCAA sent to schools said the arena would be around 16,000.Last year was over 19,000 so the arena is smaller.It comes down to configuration Cleveland seats 18,926 for areana football and Pittsburgh seats 16,280 for arena football.So that's where the 2,700 seats have gone looks to be a configuration issue.If you look at the basketball capacity of both theyre within 332 people of each other.Cleveland 19,432 and Pittsburgh 19,100

Thanks for this information, I was going off the total capacity without thinking about the configuration. I would hope the ncaa would have more thoughtfulness moving forward in choosing hosting venues that can maximize fans being in seats. Any idea how many seats will be available in MN next year?

2 hours ago, CrewWrestling said:

Thanks for this information, I was going off the total capacity without thinking about the configuration. I would hope the ncaa would have more thoughtfulness moving forward in choosing hosting venues that can maximize fans being in seats. Any idea how many seats will be available in MN next year?

A lot. We won’t have this problem next year