jon_osu

Iowa in Stillwater

13 minutes ago, lost said:

Let's go Picc!!!!!

Last year I was torn between Pic whose from my original stomping grounds Long Island section X1 and Lee who I watched throughout his HS career while residing here.  Lee lost to the better man, period end of story. Damn proud of my fellow gumba!

4 minutes ago, LHN94 said:

It seems like the formula is to survive the 1st period and then Lee will gas.

Lol I have been killed for saying that time and time again Lee gas tank is his weakness saw it in high school with the very few matches he actually got pushed.

Desanto tapped out to a 2 second choke with both boots in. While I dont want to see anyone get choked it's somewhat comical to see Mr tough guy tap out there. This challenge by brands is ridiculous at 141. Brock is dominating murin. Thinking we may see some tears here shortly.

1 minute ago, Perry said:

Desanto tapped out to a 2 second choke with both boots in. While I dont want to see anyone get choked it's somewhat comical to see Mr tough guy tap out there. This challenge by brands is ridiculous at 141. Brock is dominating murin. Thinking we may see some tears here shortly.

I don’t like the tears comment. **** off. Murin doesn’t deserve that

I know we're onto #141, but just thinking Lee - I bet he does NOT recover mentally from this, including during the NCAA's. The other upper ranked dudes now know he can be beaten, especially the 3 who already have done so. OK, back to #141