jon_osu

Iowa in Stillwater

7 minutes ago, BigTimeFan said:

I wonder if you felt this way before he lost 2x this year. The problem with your logic is that if that’s all it was, someone would have figured him out a long time ago. 

No, I felt that Spencer Lee was unbeatable after winning last year.  I didn't think he'd lose again because I didn't think anybody would be able to get off bottom.  I never thought he was great on his feet but I thought all he had to do was take top and he'd turn anybody.  It turns out guys can get out from bottom against him and well, that's where Spencer makes his money, from top.  If he's not making money there he's not making money somewhere else.  Obviously I was wrong.  And it wasn't a matter of figuring it out, it was a matter of executing.  

Edited by StallWarning

2 hours ago, Paul158 said:

Aviator 12 have you ever wrestled or coached a wrestling team? Have you ever been injured during the season?

No I haven’t... my bad I thought this was the Lacrosse board.

In other news...

Nick Suriano is out 2 weeks from self inflicted kick wounds after looking at the 133 Flo top 20 today , followed by watching Spencer get decked.

Edited by Aviator12

1 hour ago, Perry said:

Desanto tapped out to a 2 second choke with both boots in. While I dont want to see anyone get choked it's somewhat comical to see Mr tough guy tap out there. This challenge by brands is ridiculous at 141. Brock is dominating murin. Thinking we may see some tears here shortly.

Max Murin would wipe the mat with you. You probably know nothing of what it’s like to be the man in the arena. You’re just a loser.

Edited by wrestlingphish

1 minute ago, wrestlingphish said:

Max Murin would wipe the mat with you. You probably know nothing of what it’s like to be the man in the arena. You’re just a loser.

You're team were the losers today, Phish... take a break from the boards and have yourself a good cry. You'll feel better in time for B1Gs, I'm sure the Hawks will prove their co-conference championship was well deserved then.

Just now, Perry said:

You're team were the losers today, Phish... take a break from the boards and have yourself a good cry. You'll feel better in time for B1Gs, I'm sure the Hawks will prove their co-conference championship was well deserved then.

Okie State looked way better and I think will out place Iowa at NCAAs. 

You don’t have to be a ****head and mock the athletes putting it on the line.