Shadow danced with Nolf and got cradled quick. Lol. 

Buffalo 157 Jason Todrank basically showboated (silly dance) on Jason Nolf. Jason pretty much savaged him at that point and he was done about 15 seconds later. 

EDIT: At the end of the match it seemed Todrank had a nice exchange with Nolf. Guess he was just trying to be funny. 

Edited by TBar1977

Whenever Todrank goes for a job interview and they ask him about a time he made a mistake and how he handled it he can tell them about the time he taunted Jason Nolf to his face by doing a silly dance, and that he didn't have to handle anything after that because Jason Nolf handled it for him.

Edited by StallWarning

1 minute ago, Bigboi Trained said:

I’m a huge Nolf fan and I thought it was hilarious. Now the kid has to live with himself. Hopefully in 5-10 years it will be a great story. Always do it for the story. 

Yeah, he probably told his team mates what he was going to do. 

Just now, TBar1977 said:

Yeah, he probably told his team mates what he was going to do. 

Todrank: You see that guy over there?  I'm going to taunt him when we wrestle.  I'm gonna do this silly dance with wavey arms I've been working on.

Teammate: Wait, that guy RIGHT there?

Todrank: Yeah, him with the short hair.

Teammate: Yeah, that's Jason Nolf.  You're going to taunt him to his face?  

Todrank:  Yeah, whenever we wrestle.

Teammate: It better be a REALLY good dance, bro.

He did a little shoulder shimmy, let’s settle down folks. It’s Buffalo, they’re wrestling the #1 team in the country on senior day. They’re not going to have many opportunities to cut loose. Relax. 

A new word has been added to the Wrestling Lexicon: 

Todrank: (i) To taunt a superior opponent in order to commit a gleeful suicide in front of a frothing crowd and/or to be eviscerated shortly thereafter in just retaliation (ii) Fifteen seconds of sudden fame followed woefully by 15 years of expected shame.

20 minutes ago, madcat11 said:

Video??

Here is the best view that I have seen. Jason gets a little high and falls off Todrank. Todrank gets the reversal. Jason escapes. Todrank does his little dance. To put all perspective into this video you need to know that Todrank also did an earlier little deal to end period 2 where after the period was over he wagged Jason his leg one more time. I laughed the first time, cringed a little the second time knowing what was to come. Here is the vid.

5 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

Here is the best view that I have seen. Jason gets a little high and falls off Todrank. Todrank gets the reversal. Jason escapes. Todrank does his little dance. To put all perspective into this video you need to know that Todrank also did an earlier little deal to end period 2 where after the period was over he wagged Jason his leg one more time. I laughed the first time, cringed a little the second time knowing what was to come. Here is the vid.

There was a different video on that page without all the weird Slowmos and emojis. Nolf does seem rather excited for beating someone from Buffalo and goes crowd surfing at the end.

6 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

When I was little, I had a t-shirt with the caption "the last act of defense" and a picture of a giant eagle swooping in on a mouse and the mouse is giving him the finger. This reminds me of that.

I was at the dual all the fans around me thought Todrank wrestled hard and went after Nolf.They said everyone who wrestles Nolf balls up and does nothing.Todrank earned tons of respect from the Penn St fans by letting it fly and having balls of steel.And no he never told his teammates watch what I'm gonna do he just went out and competed and had fun with it.How many 141 in the country when they were told your going 157 against Nolf would've S**T themselves instantly not Todrank kids a gamer regardless of his record.

Edited by justafan

8 hours ago, lu_alum said:

When Nolf locked up that cradle, the first thing I though of was a rodeo cowboy in a calf roping contest - the way he locked up Todrank and plopped back to the mat.

When I watched this later last night after watching it live I noticed that Nolf picked him up after cradling him and slamming him to the mat while in the hold instead of just taking him over.  Nolf never admits that his demeanor changes during matches but that right there is proof that he was letting Todrank know that the gloves were off.

Edited by StallWarning

6 minutes ago, StallWarning said:

When I watched this later last night after watching it live I noticed that Nolf picked him up after cradling him and slamming him to the mat while in the hold instead of just taking him over.  Nolf never admits that his demeanor changes during matches but that right there is proof that he was letting Todrank know that the gloves were off.

Todrank wrestled hard, no doubt. As to his antics, PSU announcer Byers described it pretty well  "Jason Nolf has had enough". His call and the entire sequence can be viewed at the 40:45 mark here.

https://www.flowrestling.org/events/6261211-buffalo-vs-penn-state-2019-ncaa-wrestling/videos?playing=6373245

Edited by TBar1977

Why is PSU wrestling Buffalo?

Trying to help out smaller programs. That being said, I hope Buffalo is never on the schedule again. 2 yrs in a row now, Buffalo sits out their best wrestlers in this dual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a 2 year deal Penn St was gonna go to Buffalo this year but Buffalo decided to come to Penn St again.Lantry sitting is legit and I won't comment on it until after NCAA all I will say is aren't many kids tougher.As far as the rest of the guys sitting I can't asnwer that one.Some coaches don't understand how the system works it doesn't punish you for losing to good kids.Youve to beat good kids it's about quality wins and if you don't wrestle quality guys it's hard to have a quality win.Buffalo had Midlands on the schedule and sent 2 starters.Anytime,anyplace and anywhere is a motto that's talked about but not followed.

Edited by justafan