Katie

Iowa’s New Head Coach

For those of you who believe Brands is on the way out, who do you think will be Iowa’s next head coach?

1) Sanderson

2) Ryan

3) Dresser

4) Askren

5) Metcalf

6) Burroughs

7) Dake

8) Taylor

9) Snyder

10) Retherford

11) Nickal

12) Nolf

13) Other

(For the record, I think Brands will stay where he is.)

Vote now!

Edited by Katie
Added Dresser

I think Perry would step in. I'm fairly certain thats why he hopped on the RTC job. 

Would he do better, or even well? Who knows. Illinois had solid results while he was there and they trusted him enough with HWC, so I gotta think they'd be willing to give him a shot. 

Or Morningstar, I guess. I just lean someone who is both younger, and was a Hawkeye. 

Edited by iGranby

25 minutes ago, iGranby said:

I think Perry would step in. I'm fairly certain thats why he hopped on the RTC job. 

Would he do better, or even well? Who knows. Illinois had solid results while he was there and they trusted him enough with HWC, so I gotta think they'd be willing to give him a shot. 

Or Morningstar, I guess. I just lean someone who is both younger, and was a Hawkeye. 

Sometimes hiring a graduate of another school can be a good thing. For example, Gable wasn’t a Hawk; Sanderson wasn’t a Lion; and Ryan wasn’t a Buckeye. 

1 hour ago, Katie said:

Sometimes hiring a graduate of another school can be a good thing. For example, Gable wasn’t a Hawk; Sanderson wasn’t a Lion; and Ryan wasn’t a Buckeye. 

I agree, but based on how things have gone at Iowa im just thinking they'd keep moving that way. At least with one more hire.