Creek chub

Kyle conel

23 hours ago, Gantry said:

Beard is already tech falling people left and right as a greyshirt.  He fills in for Conel after his redshirt year, me thinks...

I would agree. Either way they will be fortunate to have both and if anyone could use some good fortune it's PSU. Rough for them as of lately.

4 minutes ago, Gantry said:

I don't understand - if Beard is greyshirting the plan must have been for him to redshirt one more year.  Why would he have greyshirted instead of redshirted if he was going to wrestle next year any way - scholarship money? 

I think the money juggle was likely part of it. You have Lee, Beard, Nevills, and Brooks all waiting a year to enroll. You have Nolf, Nickal, and Nevills coming off the books this year. 9.9 doesn't spread out like it used to.

Just now, JeanGuy said:

I think the money juggle was likely part of it. You have Lee, Beard, Nevills, and Brooks all waiting a year to enroll. You have Nolf, Nickal, and Nevills coming off the books this year. 9.9 doesn't spread out like it used to.

Yeah but they can just pay some of those guys out of the slush fund. 

6 minutes ago, Gantry said:

I don't understand - if Beard is greyshirting the plan must have been for him to redshirt one more year.  Why would he have greyshirted instead of redshirted if he was going to wrestle next year any way - scholarship money? 

Well, in addition to $$$ I think they probably want to preserve that option.  But I have a hard time believing the plan is for Lee, Brooks, and Beard to all sit 2 straight years.  

2 minutes ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

Well, in addition to $$$ I think they probably want to preserve that option.  But I have a hard time believing the plan is for Lee, Brooks, and Beard to all sit 2 straight years.  

Hard to say but it would set you up pretty well for 2020/21 and beyond.

125 Teske (3)

133 RBY (2)

141 N. Lee (1)

149 Verkleren (2)

157 Berge (2)

165 J. Lee (4)

174 Manville (2)

184 Brooks (4)

197 Beard (4)

HWT Nevills (4)