Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Cinnabon

Best pinning move?

1 hour ago, Marcus Cisero said:

Best pinning move for me is the Cement Mixer, a favorite among PA wrestlers.

**** In the Lehigh Valley, it was always called The Cement Job (because of all the Cement Plants around the area).  There are a number of variations.  The story I heard goes: Wade Schalles developed it (among a lot of other moves) while at Clarion.  Don Rohn was also on that team and when he came back to the Lehigh Valley after college and started coaching, he brought it with him.  It soon spread among all of the schools.  Yes, Rob Rohn used it in the Finals against Josh Lambrecht when he was behind by 11 with a minute to go.  Lambrecht probably still has bad dreams of that moment.

2 hours ago, Cary by the Lake said:

**** In the Lehigh Valley, it was always called The Cement Job (because of all the Cement Plants around the area).  There are a number of variations.  The story I heard goes: Wade Schalles developed it (among a lot of other moves) while at Clarion.  Don Rohn was also on that team and when he came back to the Lehigh Valley after college and started coaching, he brought it with him.  It soon spread among all of the schools.  Yes, Rob Rohn used it in the Finals against Josh Lambrecht when he was behind by 11 with a minute to go.  Lambrecht probably still has bad dreams of that moment.

Yep. And if you roll it through, that's the cement mixer. 

4 hours ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Stieber's arm bar

Zain's bow and arrow

Ed Ruth's cradle

Joseph's inside trip

Nolf's Winn Dixie

Darmstadt's assassin

Dylan Ness' elevator

Mark Hall's cement mixer

Spencer Lee's tilt

Anyone else I am missing?

Nope, you got all of 'em...the entire history of our sport right there...in the last 7 years.

2 hours ago, TobusRex said:

Winn Dixie is pretty fun, so give Nolf my vote.

Weirdest pin I ever had I sat on a dude's face and had his legs locked up in the air :D Man, how humiliating that must've been. My apologies to Tbar (that was YOU, right? ).

Lol.  You do have an active and kind of weird imagination.  

Edited by TBar1977

10 hours ago, WillieBoy said:

Chris Taylor and Tab Thacker - Weight?

anyone remember the book Mat Snacks by Jack Spates? There was a story about Tab wrestling a smallish heavyweight from Clemson. Clemson kid was actually doing pretty well and then decided to take a shot; as he did the Clemson bench in unison "NOOOOOOOO"....anyway it was described as the kid basically disappearing under Tab and Tab of course getting the fall.