Sign in to follow this  
Kentucky_Mudflap

Burn Baby Burn Hawkeye Wrestling 2019 Deja Vu

Hombres just pulled in the stabbin cabin from the long haul down to Stillwater took the hands and some accomodating ladies and a keggerator now its a crime seen in there hope nobody takes a black lite to it gents like on teevee or such reel long haul letting her air out gents afore B1Gs and Nattys wore my Hawkeye war colors took some reel **** from them Cowboy fans in that bandbox they call a arena them Cowboy fans is lowlifes gents pond scum theys reel trash gents not like your humble narrator what comes from better stock and it shows but I give as good as I get us 2nd amendment types dont take no **** off nobody.

Now Tommys doing what he does best that teams reel crispy just plain burnt out works them to hard all summer and fall and they look reel good but them Kimmer tares his knee up and poor Lee gets hisself a dose and is down for the count and Stollhouse hes just a 5 year guy what just wants to head back to Minny and get hisself a gym teacher job and hit the tavern and talk about how tough he was back in the day hes gonna mail it in gents the hole entire teams just burnt out gents and it shows figure 4th place gents you want a reel team to root for look somewhere else.

Now caballeros Tommy needs to listen to his Uncle Mudflap what told him cut Stollhouse loose and wrestle Cass and let Perry work with them midweights cut Morningstar loose and get Dake or some such to coach the HWC but Tommys a hammerhead dont listen to nobody and it shows he aint splitting the atom there in that office Tommy time to move on get that job as a teevee preacher or coaching there to Liberty University or some such and let a reel coach take your job gents Im for Popolizio gonna buttonhole Barta and put a bug in his ear hombres if now now when we cant suffer no more you guys took me in when nobody else wanted me your like a reel family to me.

1 hour ago, Sstern said:

Somethings wrong.  The spelling is improving, as is the grammar.  Granted, the bar was low but I notice a difference. 

Mudflap's been going to night school working on his GED for the last 7 years.  Seems its paying off.  If he gets that piece of paper Barta just might make him the next Hawkeye head coach.

What is the reference to Brands' and Jesus (or televangelism or whatever it is) about?  

It reminds me of some scenes in great film called "Wise Blood", which is based on a book of the same name by Flannery O'Connor

4 hours ago, Dr. Novak said:

The Brands did jump the shark with all of their Jesus nonsense.  And he's absolutely right they need to cut Morningstar loose...and Popolizio would be an inspired choice for head coach.

LOL..Doctor in what?  

On 2/28/2019 at 4:15 PM, Sstern said:

Somethings wrong.  The spelling is improving, as is the grammar.  Granted, the bar was low but I notice a difference. 

MF recently finished a book: "Creative Writing for the Complete Idiot".

I wrote the book, btw.