Sign in to follow this  
jcjcjc

Stand Ups = illegal

Touching your opponent should be illegal. 

You just have to stare them into submission like Tony Ramos.  Or use telekinesis.   

An exception might be the one inch takedown a la Bruce Lee's one inch punch.

Just now, dmm53 said:

Touching your opponent should be illegal. 

You just have to stare them into submission like Tony Ramos.  Or use telekinesis.   

An exception might be the one inch takedown a la Bruce Lee's one inch punch.

Moisey's no touch concrete special will destroy all.

If top man cannot score or put bottom in imminent danger, particularly if bottom is able to get to his feet repeatedly, the ref should have the discretion to put the wrestlers back in neutral with no point awarded.  That would be much better than the bogus stall calls we see on bottom or top and riding time would no longer be necessary.  We also need to call stalling when top is riding the hip with no interest in scoring.  

1 hour ago, custom fitch said:

Got one of each due to mat returns on my stand ups. Both courtesy of the same guy!

So I can count on you...unless you think mat returns are the only way to learn toughness. 

On 3/1/2019 at 5:30 PM, jcjcjc said:

So I can count on you...unless you think mat returns are the only way to learn toughness. 

Can't tell if you are serious about your opinion on stand ups here. To be honest I never really thought much about the hazards of stand ups or making them illegal, I guess I always just viewed it as a part of the game. I can say that both instances sucked big time but if you make stand ups illegal, what do you replace them with? Just do a restart from the feet like freestyle?