wrestlefan57

Big Ten Pre Seeds

Shakur Rasheed seems out of place as the #2 seed at 184 without much to back it up. Does anyone think that weight will be tweaked from the pre seeds? If you move Rasheed where do you put him?

He’s not going anywhere. The coaches know who’s who. You gonna put him at 6 and have him wreck the 3 seed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's going to wreck Emery Parker, last year's 3rd place finisher at NCAAs?  A guy who has beaten Miles Martin at NCAAs and won Midlands? 

Venz is 3 if I’m not mistaken. Parker would be a tougher matchup and would most likely end in Shak decision..he’d pin Venz and major or worse Wilcke

We’ll see this weekend if Shak should be lower than 2 seed

8 hours ago, pish6969 said:

Venz is 3 if I’m not mistaken. Parker would be a tougher matchup and would most likely end in Shak decision..he’d pin Venz and major or worse Wilcke

We’ll see this weekend if Shak should be lower than 2 seed

If Shak isn’t healthy that isn’t happening. Healthy Shak can venz is super interesting, but Venz did place 4th last year at 184 and Shak places 7th I’m a weak 197,

i get that Shak is good and I was actually one of only a few people 2 years ago saying Shak is AA level but was sucking down too much weight. He proved it last year. He hasn’t proven to be a title contender though. He simply doesn’t have those kinds of wins. Maybe he will this weekend but he hasn’t demonstrated that yet 

3 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

If Shak isn’t healthy that isn’t happening. Healthy Shak can venz is super interesting, but Venz did place 4th last year at 184 and Shak places 7th I’m a weak 197,

i get that Shak is good and I was actually one of only a few people 2 years ago saying Shak is AA level but was sucking down too much weight. He proved it last year. He hasn’t proven to be a title contender though. He simply doesn’t have those kinds of wins. Maybe he will this weekend but he hasn’t demonstrated that yet 

Kollin Moore hasn't proven to be a title contender either but I like his chances of making the Finals.