Sign in to follow this  
fadzaev2

Can't post any pix on this forum

Me either, for a long, long time. No explanation has ever been given by the moderators as to why I can't, despite being a "gold " member. Good luck getting an answer, they certainly have never bothered telling me.

Edited by TobusRex

2 hours ago, Sheerstress said:

Try uploading them to a third party site (e.g. google) and then posting a link to that picture; see if that works.

Not sure how to do that.....I need coaching on that one????  I don't understand what really changed...I posted pix maybe yesterday.....I even reduced the size of the pix.

4 hours ago, fadzaev2 said:

For some reason I can't post any pix today on themat.com.....when I go to "my attachments", it says that my attachment space is used up.....how can I get it back?????

Are your photos .jpg ?

1. Use the Chrome browser... this is critical. If you're using Edge, it won't work (keep in mind that Edge is a very good and safe browser)

2. Look closely at the posting options - there should be an option there to 'clear' the attachments so you can start over. 

6 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

1. Use the Chrome browser... this is critical. If you're using Edge, it won't work (keep in mind that Edge is a very good and safe browser)

2. Look closely at the posting options - there should be an option there to 'clear' the attachments so you can start over. 

I have tried Chrome, IE, and FF.....I normally use Chrome.....I don't see where posting "options" are?????

Basically the max size for uploading a picture is ABSURDLY low on these forums, the only way you will make it happen is to link to a photo on another website.  There are sites that let you upload your own photo for free...

Edited by Gantry

14 minutes ago, Gantry said:

Basically the max size for uploading a picture is ABSURDLY low on these forums, the only way you will make it happen is to link to a photo on another website.  There are sites that let you upload your own photo for free...

Photobucket isn't free anymore.....what else can I use?

3 hours ago, Cary by the Lake said:

**** I have had problems also.  I tried to post a picture to go with my Screen Name but no luck.  Yeah well, life goes on.  It is almost Tournament Time.

ME: searches for Kolat vacation photos, in vain.  posts this instead

option #2

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3QsjT32-4LPJXw7xTO3S

15 hours ago, HurricaneWrestling2 said:

"Big Rig" used his MMA money to disable the picture posting capabilities on all wrestling forums.

I think he also paid to have Hendricks vs Churella-part 2 taken down from youtube.  Kessel's worst calls were in the final period of the bout.

39 minutes ago, gromit said:

I think he also paid to have Hendricks vs Churella-part 2 taken down from youtube.  Kessel's worst calls were in the final period of the bout.

I have jpgs from that youtube if I can ever figure out how to post pix again....I'm working on it.  Hey...got it...thanks Medicine Man!!!  Jaddidi and Fadz are very thankful.......2 pts. takedown?????

churella5

Edited by fadzaev2

Making sure I've got this down..."repetition....most important law of learning".........John Wooden...used to be the greatest coach in any sport.  Here's another questionable takedown!

churella6