Sign in to follow this  
Mojo44

When are the Big 10 Brackets 2019 available?

1 hour ago, ionel said:

look for a thread titled Big 10 Brackets 2019  that's where I'd expect to find them 

lol! now that was hilarious!  I immediately clicked on it thinking I would get to see the bracket rankings only to find it wasnt there. Heck, I was even prepared to thank him for posting it. Oh well, maybe it will actually appear next time!

Edited by Marcus Cisero

31 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Rasheed at the 2 seed is....interesting.  Nothing else jumped out to me as a miscarriage of justice, but it was a quick glance.

These are the pre-seeds.  The opportunity for a miscarriage of justice will happen at the seeding meeting.

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Yeah, and Joseph as the #1 when he ducked Wick.

So not wrestling in a dual meet against wick, a move trendy wrestling fans have grown fond of calling ducking, is the number one thing that pops out to consider in regards to Joesph’s resume?

4 minutes ago, Lurker said:

So not wrestling in a dual meet against wick, a move trendy wrestling fans have grown fond of calling ducking, is the number one thing that pops out to consider in regards to Joesph’s resume?

Well, Marinelli is also undefeated and beat Wick.  I would have put him #1.

285 caught my attention

285:
1. Gable Steveson, MINN
2. Anthony Cassar, PSU
3. Mason Parris, MICH
4. Trent Hillger, WIS
5. Chase Singletary, OSU
6. Conan Jennings, NU
7. David Jensen, NEB
8. Sam Stoll, IOWA

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Rasheed at #2 with only two Big Ten matches all year is the biggest one that stands out to me.  Obviously he was hurt but he has no resume this year to justify that high of a seed, even against non Big Ten guys.  And last year he wasn't at this weight so he has no resume there either.  He's gotta go down. 

This is not nationals though.  Do you want to seed him based on his body of work, or do you want to accurately place him on the bracket?  I get what you're saying, but place him lower and you can screw up the bracket, for him and for others.

Edited by KCMO2

3 hours ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Yeah, and Joseph as the #1 when he ducked Wick.

Are you purposely trying to be annoying?  Although not in the Big 10, Marsteller was a harder out than a one-trick-pony Wick.